Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mike the Metal Ed

FA Cup 13/14

no but really there was a lot of blatant penalties that arsenal should have had and it would've been a major injustice if they'd been denied the trophy by incompetent refereeing 

The most bitter Dull fan in the world but don't know worry, guys, he's not upset, he's proud.

Seriously pal, you're on a Leicester forum crying about an Arsenal Hull game. If you want sympathy, try a Hull board? (Or Spurs if one of those doesn't exist.)

I have acknowledged them. Read the thread back. Idiot.

People who try to cheat the ref deserve all the bad luck they get though. I expect you'll feel the same when Leicester are getting cheated out of result by the worlds best players/actors next year.

The Championship really is the best league in the world.

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

You didn't really acknowledge them at all. You acknowledged Scousefox mentioned them, but failed to understand the significance it could have had on the game.

lol a Hull fan trying to tell a Leicester fan what it's like in the premier league. We're not alien to it, we've spent more seasons there than more than half the teams who've ever played in it, including Hull. I know what it's like, I know how the refs like giving soft decisions to big teams, but really, bar Koscielny going down pretty softly after a brush with Fryatt, Arsenal weren't bad yesterday, you're just bitter because you've lost the FA cup from a winning position when Arsenal weren't playing well.

Oh and the Championship really isn't the best league in the world. If you think you get bad decisions in the Prem, you clearly didn't see some of the shit we had to endure in the few years leading up to our relegation to league one.

The only thing Hull City could teach us about is what life in the Fourth Division is like.

Other than that, sück it. You lost in an FA Cup final. Happens to one team every year. Besides, if you want to talk about bitter cup final defeats, our older fans probably know a tad bit more about it.

You led 2-0 and you let it slip. Blame your own team instead and don't come moaning on here because you have a hard time coping.

Nobody is telling you how to feel lol ! It's just all the "I'm not bothered, I'm really proud of my team, but Arsenal are a bunch of cheating wankers and they've stole the cup from us!" bullshit. Make up your mind for ****s sake.

Arsenal didn't steel the cup from us. I've never said we should have won it. I've acknowledged the poor refereeing decisions. I just have no sympathy for the boy who cried wolf. It's not about making your mind up. It's about seeing and acknowledging the shades of grey. Arsenal were the better team, but they should have been. I'm proud we gave the a good run for their money.

So yes I'm not bothered. Yes I'm proud. Yes Arsenal are a bunch of cheating wankers. No they didn't steal the cup from us.

Arsenal didn't steel the cup from us. I've never said we should have won it. I've acknowledged the poor refereeing decisions. I just have no sympathy for the boy who cried wolf. It's not about making your mind up. It's about seeing and acknowledging the shades of grey. Arsenal were the better team, but they should have been. I'm proud we gave the a good run for their money.

So yes I'm not bothered. Yes I'm proud. Yes Arsenal are a bunch of cheating wankers. No they didn't steal the cup from us.

I see, you're not bothered at all. lol

The only thing Hull City could teach us about is what life in the Fourth Division is like.

Other than that, sück it. You lost in an FA Cup final. Happens to one team every year. Besides, if you want to talk about bitter cup final defeats, our older fans probably know a tad bit more about it.

You led 2-0 and you let it slip. Blame your own team instead and don't come moaning on here because you have a hard time coping.

Wrong. You are missing all the points in your desparation to gloat. I couldn't be prouder of where we've come from. It's what makes being a Hull City fan so cock stiffeningly fantastic.

Wrong. You are missing all the points in your desparation to gloat. I couldn't be prouder of where we've come from. It's what makes being a Hull City fan so cock stiffeningly fantastic.

I see that you're still not bothered at all. lol

This is not about gloating, it's about a Hull City fan moaning about an FA Cup loss after a 2-0 lead (a loss which could've been prevented, if your team hadn't started playing so bad following that lead), and that on a Leicester City messageboard.

You're not fooling anyone, but keep on going. I find it quite the amusing morning lecture.

Again with the Leicester City message board thing. You can't have your cake and eat it. Gloating about how you attract all these fans of other teams, then using it as a stick to beat them with. It is about gloating. You're disappointed that I'm not disappointed.

Again with the Leicester City message board thing. You can't have your cake and eat it. Gloating about how you attract all these fans of other teams, then using it as a stick to beat them with. It is about gloating. You're disapointed that I'm not disappointed.

Still not bothered, yeah.

There's no need for me or others to gloat about Foxestalk. The board speaks for itself and don't forget there's a fair influx of wind-up merchants on here, too.

This board is not about the perfect football forum (but which forum isn't?).

But thanks for diverting from the main topic.

You lost in an FA Cup final after a 2-0 lead. You managed to beat a team of similar stature in the league 3-1, if I'm not mistaken.

You say Arsenal should've won it, anyway. What's the point in turning up at an FA Cup final, then?

Especially when Hull City fans thrive on being the "underdog", "mauling" other teams in the process?

Essentially, you're saying: "I'm glad we lost the biggest game in our footballing history up to date after a 2-0 lead".

Not bothered, yeah. lol

On a sidenote, how are your morning post-FA Cup loss cornflakes tasting?

Still not bothered, yeah.

There's no need for me or others to gloat about Foxestalk. The board speaks for itself and don't forget there's a fair influx of wind-up merchants on here, too.

This board is not about the perfect football forum (but which forum isn't?).

But thanks for diverting from the main topic.

You lost in an FA Cup final after a 2-0 lead. You managed to beat a team of similar stature in the league 3-1, if I'm not mistaken.

You say Arsenal should've won it, anyway. What's the point in turning up at an FA Cup final, then?

Especially when Hull City fans thrive on being the "underdog", "mauling" other teams in the process?

Essentially, you're saying: "I'm glad we lost the biggest game in our footballing history up to date after a 2-0 lead".

Not bothered, yeah. lol

On a sidenote, how are your morning post-FA Cup loss cornflakes tasting?

This just proved my point really. Your only here to gloat.

Archived