Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
english_gent

Jeffrey Schlupp on loan for the rest of the season to wigan

I think he only got the jersey last night as Migel was injured, so Pearson would have picked Jeff as he could be a defender as well as an attacker. So Waghorn got the chop instead.

I would like him to go on loan, only if he got a starting place so we could assess how he does with a run of games under him.

With Phillips coming, that loan looked very likely. That was until Konch got injured last night.

i would rather play schlupp than miquel as schlupp is "one of our own" and could always do with a run out.

Saying that i wouldnt mind him going out on loan to a good championship side such as wigan as it will show what worth he has and also help in the development of himself.

I don't see how 'one of our own' has any relevance. You wouldn't play Andy King ahead of Matty James at the moment. The manager will look at it from a purely footballing perspective. Is Miguel more capable than Schlupp. However, he may also look at the opposition. The left back next week will be up against Kebe and whilst he was awful today, he does have pace and NP may feel Schlupp is the better option in dealing with him.

Right, I wouldn't mind seeing a back four of De Laet, Morgan, Was, Moore against Leeds to see how that fares.

Moore should stay in the middle.

Archived