Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cincinnati Fox

Wolves In for schlupp

Why do both parties get so uptight about this stuff?

Both people who stick their noses in and the ones who run to Twitter to bollock people about it just need to chill out.

Seriously, is this what success has ground us all to? It's got to be unsettling for the players when all this toss is going on, Ritchie has obviously been affected as he's stated on Twittter.

Why should we know exactly what players are doing 24/7? It's worse than those stupid mags like 'Hello' in here sometimes.

In regard to Jeff, I would keep him about because of his versatility. That's all that needs to be said regarding Jeff, nothing about his bloody family life.

I like this forum, I like the community we have here, so it's not great seeing people belittling the users of this forum in stating to the affected parties that' '******', 'idiots' etc populate the board. Because ultimately the majority here are just doing what this place is set up for, to discuss Leicester City.

Why do both parties get so uptight about this stuff?

Both people who stick their noses in and the ones who run to Twitter to bollock people about it just need to chill out.

Seriously, is this what success has ground us all to? It's got to be unsettling for the players when all this toss is going on, Ritchie has obviously been affected as he's stated on Twittter.

Why should we know exactly what players are doing 24/7? It's worse than those stupid mags like 'Hello' in here sometimes.

In regard to Jeff, I would keep him about because of his versatility. That's all that needs to be said regarding Jeff, nothing about his bloody family life.

I like this forum, I like the community we have here, so it's not great seeing people belittling the users of this forum in stating to the affected parties that' '******', 'idiots' etc populate the board. Because ultimately the majority here are just doing what this place is set up for, to discuss Leicester City.

TBF it's just as bad the ****** who do nothing but suck players and their family's arses all day on twitter. Begging for RT's, kissing their arses with overly nice bullshit and apologising for people and slagging them off when they don't even know them is just as pathetic.

TBF it's just as bad the ****** who do nothing but suck players and their family's arses all day on twitter. Begging for RT's, kissing their arses with overly nice bullshit and apologising for people and slagging them off when they don't even know them is just as pathetic.

It's a bit embarrassing, really. It's a bit like stalking people you don't really know 24/7, worse than Facebook.

There's just so much sucking up you can do.

However, somebody give football players a lesson in the use of Social Media today. They're not really much better in that regard.

Don't think anything makes my skin crawl as much. So embarrassing.

A few of the players and their family members have seen it, just hope it doesn't affect the players.

Unless I missed something I'm guessing the players have seen bayfox comment, or are you on about something else ?

If you are concerned about one persons comment or anything not related to their job affecting their performance, if it does I wouldn't want them at the club, the biggest problem of the modern era is the internet it allows trolling and bum lickers to speak to people in sport, politics etc directly, or see things they don't like indirectly.

If the people in the public eye haven't got thick skin, then I suggest they avoid social media, and forums.

They enjoy the fame and money, so have to accept people will be cruel, kiss their arses,etc, but in the end just get on with whatever they are paid vast amounts of money to do.

A player has many ways of getting their opinions across, such as the media, agents, T-shirts, strops on the pitch and the like.

As fans, we have chats with people down the pub and internet forums as outlets for our opinions.

I think it's pretty harsh for players to be criticising fans for chatting about things related to their football club on social media.  

If they look on Foxestalk, then they are going to see some things which are not flattering to them, end of.

yep im now confused as to they have taken offence to my little wise crack or the whole rdl, sclupp, knocky, shearfox pisshead punching incident.

however why they are on ft when they have just had a bundle of joy enter the world. Random.

lol, I'm well lost to what has upset the players, of should I say their partners, wife's.

Don't think fans forums are a place to boost your ego, as it's not always positive on here lol.

lol, I'm well lost to what has upset the players, of should I say their partners, wife's.

Don't think fans forums are a place to boost your ego, as it's not always positive on here lol.

I really never meant to cause any offence. It really was just a quick wise crack. I dont suppose I even considered the players and familys stalked foxestalk.

not sure I would. This place is a bit looney and emotional at the best of times.

Archived