Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cincinnati Fox

Wolves In for schlupp

I don't think Schlupp is going to develop any further here on scraps from the bench in a variety of positions.

He needs to move on for the sake of his career and his new family.

He seems to have been a young player with great potential for ever...he more than anyone must want to realise that potential.

I don't think Schlupp is going to develop any further here on scraps from the bench in a variety of positions.

He needs to move on for the sake of his career and his new family.

He seems to have been a young player with great potential for ever...he more than anyone must want to realise that potential.

I agree with this...especially him moving for the sake of his career. I looked at the bench today and can't see him getting a spot unfortunately. Mind you, if Konchesky plays like that again....

If we get a decent fee let him go and replace with a proper left back. We don't need him up top with Phillips now in the frame and he's not looking like getting a look in the future, whether we're in the prem or another season chasing promotion

I'd keep him here. Versatile and is a threat whether people think so or not.

Still think left wing would be his best position in the long run. But could it benefit him having a longer run of games elsewhere until the end of the season?

I'd keep him here. Versatile and is a threat whether people think so or not.

Still think left wing would be his best position in the long run. But could it benefit him having a longer run of games elsewhere until the end of the season?

Agree think he's more dangerous as a winger, a striker with pace needs to be able to finish, he's not that sort of player IMO, he runs at players so give him a stint running down the wing, problem is who do you drop for him? Dyer won't get dropped for him, and schlupp would have to cut in all the time on the right wing.

Personally thought dyer looks lathargic yesterday, but more than anything I've put that down to them marking him out of the game

Just worried if we don't capitalise on his potential soon, we may lose it altogether

Archived