Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Most disliked people in sport

lol Radek Stepnek has to be the most random one on here. Why?

He went out with Hingis, dumped her for Nicola Vaidisova, then dumped her for Petra Kvitova. 

He was engaged to Hingis and Vaidisova as well.

The guy is a stud, who obviously has a very big dick, because he's an ugly fooker. 

He went out with Hingis, dumped her for Nicola Vaidisova, then dumped her for Petra Kvitova.

He was engaged to Hingis and Vaidisova as well.

The guy is a stud, who obviously has a very big dick, because he's an ugly fooker.

Fair play to the lad I say. But he should have stuck with Vaidisova instead of Kvitova.

Football- as the song goes, Dennis Wise, we hope he dies. Dislike Beckham a lot though.

Rugby- Duncan McRae for punching Ronan O'Gara in the head 11 times during a match.

Tennis- I don't know enough about Tennis.

Golf- Tiger Woods

F1- Lewis "Smarmy Sh!t" Hamilton

Snooker- Stephen Lee. Scum

Edited by Mickey O'Neil

Don't worry, I don't go checking your profile out, like Mark used to do with me about once every couple of days.

So if anything, if he comes calling you should *Shudder* over him.

True. I used to trawl through his past posts, desperately searching for something that would get him banned.

I see Finnegan is reading this thread.

He's obviously looking at my posts, and the word cvnt is running through his mind as he reads. 

I'm guessing it'll be more along the lines of, 'Kingfox has posted alot, don't think I'll bother showing his posts though'. Followed shortly after by 'Why the **** do people keep quoting him?'.

At the end of the day, when I make it in the Music Industry, you boring little mites will want to be my friend.

In five years time, you lot will be sending me fan mail.

Now I'm off to watch some Tennis, a sport which Facecloth knows nothing about.

At the end of the day, when I make it in the Music Industry, you boring little mites will want to be my friend.

In five years time, you lot will be sending me fan mail.

Now I'm off to watch some Tennis, a sport which Facecloth knows nothing about.

Well I'm your favourite so if by some miracle you do make it I want some money, but when the inevitable conviction for sexual harassment occurs don't go wasting your one phone call on me, cos I aint answering.

• Like 4