Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Most disliked people in sport

Football: Too many to mention, it really is the sport of the knobhead, special mentions to Blatter, Nile Ranger, Alpay, Savage, Keane, could fill a book with names.
Cricket: David Warner, Virat Kohli
Boxing: Floyd Mayweather, David Haye, Adonis Stevenson
Tennis: Gail Monfils
Snooker: Ronnie (not on talent, but for managing to toss so many years down the toilet, he should have ten world titles) Higgins and Lee (cheats and theives)

Golf: Tiger Woods

NFL: Richard Sherman

MLB: Anyone who wears pinstripes

NBA: Birdman

So you don't like him because he cheated on Cheryl Cole ?

Overrated ? One of the best left backs in the world over the last 20 years.

Arrogant ? Have you ever once heard him be arrogant ? He doesn't do interviews so you're going on what the papers say !

He shot a youth player, hardly makes him public energy number 1 does it ?

Most people "hate" him because he cheated on Cheryl Cole. Yet I've no doubt hundreds of other players are cheating on their missus' every day but that's different I guess.

He's easily the best ever left back England have had.

Just Ashley Cole's general arrogance and demeanor are annoying, i remember him frantically pointing at the back of his shirt when he was about to be booked by a referee and it was a clear act of dissent, just as an example, but the cheating is wrong, unfortunately it isnt uncommon.

He is a player who i have a definite respect for his talents, without liking him as a person.

But this thread is about flat out dislike and there are many more deserving than him.

I'm 18 and I like to think I'm the ringleader.

You love me really as well.

We've always had a love hate relationship.

Our PM's in the past have been touching.

Referring to people who dislike you as haters doesn't help your cause.

Could I give a shit.

Nope  :D

I couldn't really think of one, Tennis is the Sport of nice guys for me, sometimes Tsonga goes over the top, just my thought.

Hmmm you are correct in saying that there are not many dislike-able, there's an air of French arrogance about Richard Gasquet, and I've never been a fan of Hewitt but Bernard Tomic takes it for me, horrible little git. 

Hmmm you are correct in saying that there are not many dislike-able, there's an air of French arrogance about Richard Gasquet, and I've never been a fan of Hewitt but Bernard Tomic takes it for me, horrible little git. 

What about Jerzy :D

Yeah Gasquet, best back hand in the game, well once upon a time he did. 

I was never a fan of the little one who wears glasses, maybe he would be on the list if I could remember his name.

• 4 years later...

Football - Joey Barton, John Terry, Pepe, Diego Costa = Pricks the lot of them. I could go on here...

Rugby Union - Duncan McRae, think most of us know why we all hate this violent thug!! Don't like Clive Woodward or Mike Brown either = arrogant..

Cricket - Never watch it.

Snooker - Quinten Hann = Rapist bastard!!! Stephen Lee, stupid idiot

Darts - Kevin Painter, Mervyn King, Colin Osborne, Justin Pipe all arseholes and Jelle Klaasen = dirty pervert

Boxing - Floyd Mayweather = Arrogant

Golf - Ian Poulter, Tiger Woods = Both arrogant pricks

Tennis - Ilie Nastase is a c**t of the highest order!

2 hours ago, john_williams1993@hotmail. said:

Football - Joey Barton, John Terry, Pepe, Diego Costa = Pricks the lot of them. I could go on here...

Rugby Union - Duncan McRae, think most of us know why we all hate this violent thug!! Don't like Clive Woodward or Mike Brown either = arrogant..

Darts - Kevin Painter, Mervyn King, Colin Osborne, Justin Pipe all arseholes and Jelle Klaasen = dirty pervert

I know a fella who is really good mates with Mark Selby ( plays in same pool team, was his best man ). He reckons Ronnie O’Sullivan is not very popular on the snooker circuit, with fellow players at all. To me, he seems to crave attention by constantly being controversial, even when nothing’s going on in the snooker world he comes out with a dig at something or someone. 

2 hours ago, john_williams1993@hotmail. said:

I get lots of marketing e-mail spam John. Do you mind if I use your address? :D

• Haha 3