Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Most disliked people in sport

I'm guessing it'll be more along the lines of, 'Kingfox has posted alot, don't think I'll bother showing his posts though'. Followed shortly after by 'Why the **** do people keep quoting him?'.

Pretty much, I have him on ignore.

I mostly scanning to see if either of my heroes,Mike Phillips or Bellers got a mention. ;)

Football- Joey barton - Met him personally down at Marco bottis race yard where we had a few horses, he had 2 security guards with him, and he was a complete arse then....

He was however playing football with a tennis ball in the yard which was interesting, He's actually really good.....
Rugby- Danny Cipriani
Tennis- Nadal
Golf- Tiger Woods
F1- Vettel (Best driver around but he's an arsewipe who is not a team player)
Snooker- Neil Robertson

Tennis - Boris Becker (mainly for the way he let himself go following his pro career)

Football - Emre Belozoglu (what a twat)

Basketball - Anyone who thinks that acting like a "gangsta" is more important than one's playing career

F1 - Michael Schumacher (that was before the skiing incident, mind you)

The post playing career Stan Collymore radio phone in wind up merchant drives me bandy.

Snooker's John Higgins gets on my wick, match fixing aside there is something about him that makes me want to slap him.

I hope Schumacher recovers from his current serious injury but as a racing driver I didn't enjoy his attitude.

I cant abide Robbie Savage as a post playing pundit either.

Then there is a whole selection of German internationals over the years that have shown sheer arrogance and a lack of class whilst plying their trade. Voller spitting, Harald Schumacher's blatant fouling, Andreas Moller for strutting around like a dick after scoring the winning penalty in the Euro 96 semi... I could go on.

Edited by Mack

The post playing career Stan Collymore radio phone in wind up merchant drives me bandy.

Snooker's John Higgins gets on my wick, match fixing aside there is something about him that makes me want to slap him.

I hope Schumacher recovers from his current serious injury but as a racing driver I didn't enjoy his attitude.

I cant abide Robbie Savage as a post playing pundit either.

Then there is a whole selection of German internationals over the years that have shown sheer arrogance and a lack of class whilst plying their trade. Voller spitting, Harald Schumacher's blatant fouling, Andreas Moller for strutting around like a dick after scoring the winning penalty in the Euro 96 semi... I could go on.

Kuntz

Overrated, arrogant, cheated on his partner and didn't he shoot a youth player.

So you don't like him because he cheated on Cheryl Cole ?

Overrated ? One of the best left backs in the world over the last 20 years.

Arrogant ? Have you ever once heard him be arrogant ? He doesn't do interviews so you're going on what the papers say !

He shot a youth player, hardly makes him public energy number 1 does it ?

So you don't like him because he cheated on Cheryl Cole ?

Overrated ? One of the best left backs in the world over the last 20 years.

Arrogant ? Have you ever once heard him be arrogant ? He doesn't do interviews so you're going on what the papers say !

He shot a youth player, hardly makes him public energy number 1 does it ?

Sorry Ashley.

In my opinion he's never been the best in the world.

I don't really care about cheating but I to me he seems quite arrogant.