Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Frank Turner

Been a fan of Frank Turner since about 2005 and before that when he was singing with million dead. He is incredible live and really knows how to put a show on. I must say though tape deck heart is his weakest album if you haven't already get Love Ire and song probably his best album. He is a nice guy and had the pleasure of drinking with him and 'the sleeping souls' after a gig at Leicester Uni a few years ago. At that gig he sang 'Glory Hallelujah' for the first time - it didn't go down too well to be honest and he was first to admit it was a risk. 

been a fan since the Million Dead days and his transformation into an acoustic artist seemed to run parallel with me discovering that sort of music.

Seen him in small venues, medium venues, record shops and arenas.

His latest album his probably his weakest, looking forward to seeing what comes of the Mongol Horde album later this year

Saw him 5 times in 3 states in 2013 - Ohio, Indiana and that state up north.

He also got my 7 year old on stage in Detroit Rock City after the second song and let him watch the entire show from the side of the stage - He also had him help with the jumping jacks during recovery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLzvdeJFNXk

Saw him 5 times in 3 states in 2013 - Ohio, Indiana and that state up north.

He also got my 7 year old on stage in Detroit Rock City after the second song and let him watch the entire show from the side of the stage - He also had him help with the jumping jacks during recovery.

Must say that's pretty awesome! He must have loved it certainly seemed to be with those jumping jacks

• 2 weeks later...

I not hear of him until my friend takes me to the concert of Dropkick Murphie in Milano last season. Turner was the open act and very good, I have listened to him frequent ever since. Here is a video of my concert. Enjoy.

I not hear of him until my friend takes me to the concert of Dropkick Murphie in Milano last season. Turner was the open act and very good, I have listened to him frequent ever since. Here is a video of my concert. Enjoy.

Tune Frotto

Archived