Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

Dead Nation is decent for a free download on PSN. (Although I suspect Pablo will find a need to find fault with this comment!)

It's not my fault a lot of your recent posts come across as annoying and closed minded.

Anyway, as I'm sure you'll be glad to here, as I had nothing else to play on Friday and couldn't be arsed to go the shops and by South Park I stuck Dark Sould into my Xbox. It's been a long weekend.

Dark souls is one of the greatest games ever made

Had it since launch, I played it the entire weekend the first weekend I had it, didn't touch it for ages, I had 3 days off about a year ago and played it solidly, I think I managed to get from the first boss to ringing the bell tower after several confrontations with the Gargyoles. didn't touch it for ages. I Rinced it this weekend and for the first time ever actually made decent progress, got through the Moonlight Butterly, Capra Demon, Gaping Dragon, and Quelaag. Highly enjoyable, only problem with it is it's pointless picking it up unless you've got at least an hour spare.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

I must have over 20 runs on dark souls and 40+ on demon souls, dunno wether to wait and see if they make dark souls 2 for the ps4 or re buy a old console to play it? Hmmm.....

I face a similar dilemma.  I still haven't finished Dark Souls either.  It will be released on PS4,  the fact that they've said it won't happen, means it will.  Just ask Rockstar and GTAV.  They'd be daft to ignore 6 million ps4 units.  Doesn't make sound business sense.

About 6 hours into Dark Souls 2.  And my god, its a hell of a lot harder than DS1

How is that even possible lol.

And LiB, you'll be waiting a good long while for DS II on PS4 and when it comes I'd imagine it'll just be a downloadable version of the PS3 game. That's if it ever does. And have Rockstar even said their making GTA V for next gen, not seen that anywhere.

How is that even possible lol.

And LiB, you'll be waiting a good long while for DS II on PS4 and when it comes I'd imagine it'll just be a downloadable version of the PS3 game. That's if it ever does. And have Rockstar even said their making GTA V for next gen, not seen that anywhere.

Mostly its because when you die and go to hollowed form, you lose a permanent chunk of your health until you restore humanity.  And if you dont have any of that to hand, you'll quickly find yourself walking about with anything up to 50% of your health permanently lopped off until you do.  I've probably died 40-50 times already, and thats from someone who can last hours maybe on the original DS without croaking  :P

Wouldn't be able to do that just not good enough lol. I'm nearly 30 in just got a Anon Londo or whatever it is called.

My first run probably took me about 70 hours to be fair! I've played through it a lot of times though, and once you know exactly what you're doing, it's a lot easier.

Have Dark Souls 2 pre-ordered. Gonna try it without any walkththrough/wiki's, but I imagine I will cave eventually, after getting lost for hours.

Edited by Charl91

I couldnt get through DS the first time on my own.  I needed help for Smough and Ornstein and also the very last boss.

DS2 im now totally stuck in terms of getting further.  Not because I dont know where to go, just that I cant get there without snuffing it, and when I do the boss owns me in two or three shots.

My first run probably took me about 70 hours to be fair! I've played through it a lot of times though, and once you know exactly what you're doing, it's a lot easier.

Have Dark Souls 2 pre-ordered. Gonna try it without any walkththrough/wiki's, but I imagine I will cave eventually, after getting lost for hours.

Erf it's horrendous, just killed the Sif Wolf thing as I needed something off him (no summons, check me out) negotiated that horrible fortress and the Iron Golem has just done a number on me, went in first with the NPC summon and he was literally one slash away from death when the NPC died and the fcking thing turned round and knocked me off the edge of the fortress, went in again with a NPC and another player and got knocked off the cliff instantly lol, went in again with both of them, only go him down to half way, died, accidentally used my last twin humanity at the same time, instead of going back to retrieve it like a sensible person I then realised the thing bombing fire down on me could be killed first so thought I'd do that first, obviously I was careless and got killed, so now I have no humanity and no souls, I either trek somewhere and find some more or try and do him by myself :-/ fcking game.

Trying to stop myself buying DS2. I enjoyed the first one, and demons souls but I didnt finish either, just haven't got the patience to keep doing the same thing over and over just to get one shotted by a boss, to then have my weapons break with no way of fixing them. Watched walkthroughs on the internet and nothing I try works! it's unfortunate because I can tell its a game I'd like if it wasnt so brutal with replaying parts over and over. If the reviews I've seen are anything to go by I reckon I'd just be wasting my money.