Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

Started final fantasy x hd a few days ago, brings back good memories and some of the videos do look really good still. Currently playing blitzball, played 3 league games so far, scoring 19 and conceding 0

cant wait to buy this absolutely love FF 10 and blitzball

I have to agree.

As the great man says himself, it's been a long time. It looks fantastic on plasma.

Still miss Hayter's voice, like Ironside for Fisher, not quite the same. The companion app is superb.

Agreed, the app works really well with the game.

David Hayter will always be Solid Snake, but I can understand moving away from him with Big Boss.

They should have had a different voice altogether for Big Boss though.

Got the PS3 yesterday! I got a Need for Speed game and a Lord of the Rings game with it, no intention of playing them straight on Amazon lol. I got Prototype as well, I can't remember if this is supposed to be any good or not so I'll do some research today. The Killzone trilogy was the first set of games I've bought that I actually want to play. About an hour or two into the first one and it's hard work lol. To be expected from a 10 year old PS2 HD remake of a game that was never particularly outstanding in the first place I guess, but hopefully it's sets up the 2nd one well and you can see that COD took a few ideas from it. 

Got the PS3 yesterday! I got a Need for Speed game and a Lord of the Rings game with it, no intention of playing them straight on Amazon lol. I got Prototype as well, I can't remember if this is supposed to be any good or not so I'll do some research today. The Killzone trilogy was the first set of games I've bought that I actually want to play. About an hour or two into the first one and it's hard work lol. To be expected from a 10 year old PS2 HD remake of a game that was never particularly outstanding in the first place I guess, but hopefully it's sets up the 2nd one well and you can see that COD took a few ideas from it. 

Prototype is an awesome game

If you go for trophies then prototype 2 is probably the easiest platinum trophy to get

If you havent played God of War 3 yet then i suggest you stop what your doing and buy it NOW

Prototype is an awesome game

If you go for trophies then prototype 2 is probably the easiest platinum trophy to get

If you havent played God of War 3 yet then i suggest you stop what your doing and buy it NOW

Not doing trophies really, I've spent the last 9 years getting an 85k gamer score so really do not have the heart to start again from scratch lol.

God of War well be played in good time though.

Not doing trophies really, I've spent the last 9 years getting an 85k gamer score so really do not have the heart to start again from scratch lol.

God of War well be played in good time though.

well you can thank me later when you play it and realise how EPIC it is.

i had an xbox but i never went for gamerscore but 85k is ridiculous you must of put in some serious hours.

Make sure you play,

Uncharted 1,2 and 3

Heavy Rain

Infamous

Metal Gear Solid

These are the better exclusives on the PS3

well you can thank me later when you play it and realise how EPIC it is.

i had an xbox but i never went for gamerscore but 85k is ridiculous you must of put in some serious hours.

Make sure you play,

Uncharted 1,2 and 3

Heavy Rain

Infamous

Metal Gear Solid

These are the better exclusives on the PS3

Not really, Nine years is a rather long time.

Your pointers are appreciated however I was already getting all of them lol

Can we be friends now Manwell? lol

lol

To be honest I've been far to lazy to even set the net up on it yet. I've not really bought it for online gaming, most of my PlayStation willy puller mates bought a PS4 near enough on release so not really seeing the point. 

Agreed, the app works really well with the game.

David Hayter will always be Solid Snake, but I can understand moving away from him with Big Boss.

They should have had a different voice altogether for Big Boss though.

I have to agree.

As the great man says himself, it's been a long time. It looks fantastic on plasma.

Still miss Hayter's voice, like Ironside for Fisher, not quite the same. The companion app is superb.

They did the same with the new so-called "Thief" game on the next-gen consoles... Changed an iconic voice actor for some cut-and-paste-gruff-hero-type. The first two are my favourite games of all time and they really screwed it with the latest release.

Just been given Ni No Kuni by a work collegue, anyone played it? Good job I've got some time off next week getting a back log.

i brought it when it came out. Great game i really enjoyed it. Really weird though with the little fairy thing having a welsh accent but if you like that sort of game (RPG Final fantasy type) then im sure you will enjoy it. Battle system was decent from what i can remember. im sure it is at least a 30 hour game which is what i like to see in an RPG.

i brought it when it came out. Great game i really enjoyed it. Really weird though with the little fairy thing having a welsh accent but if you like that sort of game (RPG Final fantasy type) then im sure you will enjoy it. Battle system was decent from what i can remember. im sure it is at least a 30 hour game which is what i like to see in an RPG.

Just installing it now as the footballs just finished and I can't face anymore Killzone lol, I'm gonna have to knock the difficulty down and blitz through it as it's infuriating.

Just installing it now as the footballs just finished and I can't face anymore Killzone lol, I'm gonna have to knock the difficulty down and blitz through it as it's infuriating.

Let me know what you think to it. How random is the little welsh **** lol

• 2 weeks later...