Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
pickog

LEICESTER CITY DIRECT WEBSITE

what an absoulote nightmare this new site is. it just does not work properly. the wait times are incredible and then when you do get on to a different web page it does not give you the information it should. living in Yorkshire and traveling down for home games and away games as well i have always used the previous booking site with no issues at all. generally it would take me no more than 5 minutes to log on , choose tickets and buy. i am now lucky if i can even get on to the site within 5 minutes.

why have they changed the booking system to the new one which is quite obviusly not fit for purpose???

Typical, why oh why can't they have a priority system for selling these tickets then they would not have the farce they have at the moment. Priority 1 season ticket holders day one one ticket per season card held extra, day two priority two season ticket holders again same criteria, day three any season ticket holders left, day four members, day five general sale?

Jees it ain't rocket science but again our club cn't get this right? How many tickets being held back for corporate, guests and friends of ticket office staff this time?

Sometimes I despair the website is not fit for purpose, premier league your having a laff!

more like LCFC Indirect imo; you'd think the redesign would improve it....but i think its made it worse.....

from crap...to crapper.

I reckon they should call in 50 police and 25 firemen to sort this problem out

well mention it enough like everyone was going on about the pitch invasion rubbish then they might. lol

Took me about 30 minutes to log in before telling me the stadium view couldn't be loaded. Crashed as well, though I'm not surprised with the high volume of traffic.

Got our tickets though, two and a half hours after first trying. 

Trying to buy a ticket in K for my mate, it's not a desperate thing because he has an ST in the kop. But I chose the ticket, got to checkout, entered my details and then it said error, so I went again but now it's saying I have 1 ticket available not two. Does that mean I've got it and it worked or what? lol

Trying to buy a ticket in K for my mate, it's not a desperate thing because he has an ST in the kop. But I chose the ticket, got to checkout, entered my details and then it said error, so I went again but now it's saying I have 1 ticket available not two. Does that mean I've got it and it worked or what? lol

Check you purchase history mate. it should tell you on there and also an email should of been sent to you as well. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived