Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS - The SK1 Thread

On another note,

We all need to meet in a specific pub, get the party started early and together, We all need to know who eachother are if we are going to get this atmosphere rocking, Where do you all suggest?

Plenty have said the swan and rushes,

So might aswell make it there??

On another note,

We all need to meet in a specific pub, get the party started early and together, We all need to know who eachother are if we are going to get this atmosphere rocking, Where do you all suggest?

Plenty have said the swan and rushes,

So might aswell make it there??

Ok sounds good to me,I'll be there when in opens at 11.Before that I suppose it's got to be the Highcross

Done.

Filbo are you partaking in a pre match drink? whether it be alcoholic or non?

Ok sounds good to me,I'll be there when in opens at 11.Before that I suppose it's got to be the Highcross

Do they not open earlier this weekend?  would of thought it was common sense really!

I would imagine that will put a lot of people off.

Feel free to tell me where else to drink at 9am.Belive me it isn't my pub of choice,just the best of a bad bunch at that time in the morning.

Filbo are you partaking in a pre match drink? whether it be alcoholic or non?

Do they not open earlier this weekend? would of thought it was common sense really!

I phoned them before the QPR game,they normally open at 12 so they open a bit earier for lunchtime games.Shit I know.

Tried desperately to get tickets in SK1 but just couldn't so had to settle for SK4 but believe me, if SK4 think they're going to be sitting in silence then they have another thing coming! We'll be on the road up from London by 7 and we'll be singing our hearts out like we always do! Thanks again for the ref numbers, you've put them to good use! Sing your hearts out for the lads!!

I'm already meant to be in the Local Hero, got a free breakfast. No idea what happens after that though I'm assuming we were gonna stay there.

I'll probably be getting a breakfast in there aswell, Hopefully be in there by 9-10am

If I see you, I'll buy you a drink, No homo.

Tried desperately to get tickets in SK1 but just couldn't so had to settle for SK4 but believe me, if SK4 think they're going to be sitting in silence then they have another thing coming! We'll be on the road up from London by 7 and we'll be singing our hearts out like we always do! Thanks again for the ref numbers, you've put them to good use! Sing your hearts out for the lads!!

Great dedication!! I'll get the Jake moore is a willy puller chant going in your honour ;)

In all seriousness hope to see you up there!! where will you be partaking in a drink if you have time?

Archived