Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS - The SK1 Thread

Problem is, I cannot see the difference between SK1 block and L/K? Only difference is SK1 is potentially 'organised' or 'managed' so surely L1/K1 will be getting the same treatment? are they planning this all for next season?

The difference is a few hundred people who have been allowed to stand (almost) completely unopposed for several seasons. That's a lot harder for the club to get under control than a small start up group like this.

Surely they would HAVE to enforce this in L1 too?

With regard to the bold.

Self policing is achieved because every 'member' would be required to post their ticket and seat details to UFS, 

However the request does not make sense,

The only action the "group" could take would be a 'citizens arrest' in the ground, which would then have to be taken over by the club stewards anyway?

'Self policing' is a term that is used lightly in the fact that we will know each and everyone of the groups members, have their details. and ticket/seat numbers. Which can be provided at a moments notice. (This is my opinion and not that of UFS) Which would make things simple.

But apart from a citizens arrest the club know that there is not alot we can do to physically contain an erratic fan. which is the same in EVERY part of the gound.

However the group can work with the club to make sure erratic fans do not repeatedly get into the section.

In the one circumstance where someone starts behaving so out of order they need to be physically contained I imagine the stewards would pick up on that and cart them off surely?

Otherwise I'd say you have the opportunity to do a lot more than stewards can in most other scenarios where somebody's behaving inappropriately - peer pressure against racist/dickhead antics is a stronger force than the sight of some stewards, and in your group it's easier to tell someone to knock it off than if you're sat elsewhere listening to the rantings of some random stranger who happens to be sat next to you this one match.

That's the spirit!

I was replying to your comment mate,not the whole thing in general.I'll be doing my upmost for this to happen.You basically said do what the club say.

Again you can count me out.

I was replying to your comment mate,not the whole thing in general.I'll be doing my upmost for this to happen.You basically said do what the club say.

It's okay mate we can organise our plans for SK1 when we all come to your front room

"We're sitting down, we're standing up" Just chant that once a half and that is that one ticked off.

As to the uniform wow, I would like to see who came up with that idea and whether or not they are just trying to get a reaction.

I thought that.

I genuinely think someone here is winding us up. How is it possible to be this much out of touch?

I'll be collaring you i expect to help me distribute the 1,000,000 bags of confetti I expect to have haha

No problem,I need someone to blow up my Alien,also if anyone has a little LCFC hat or scarf it would be much appreciated.

No, I just think the club are holding all the cards at this present time and you haven't much choice if you want it to take off.... Or at least maybe you could go along with it at the start, then when everyone is in and it's set up how you want it you could do things your own way?

Trust me I'm the very last person who wants to be dictated to by a club official on how I support my team

80 members already! Wow.

Are you taking song requests yet?  lol  If so, I'd love to hear something to the tune of "Swing Low, Sweet Chariot" tomorrow, along these lines:

Phillips, Kevin Phillips,

He's retired now he's found hooome!

He's retired now he's found home.

Love what you guys are doing  :scarf:

80 members already! Wow.

Are you taking song requests yet?  lol  If so, I'd love to hear something to the tune of "Swing Low, Sweet Chariot" tomorrow, along these lines:

He's retired now he's found hooome!

He's retired now he's found home.

Love what you guys are doing  :scarf:

****ing genius lol

Can anyone buy a season ticket on the 6th of May? Or is this just for current season ticket holders to renew?

On sale for all.

Agreement isn't signed yet so no protection for Union FS members. I'd buy yours quick on Tuesday if you want to be in the area!

On sale for all.

Agreement isn't signed yet so no protection for Union FS members. I'd buy yours quick on Tuesday if you want to be in the area!

I'm going down Tuesday about half 1 just seen also that there's only 7000 going on sale which is a joke in my eyes

I'm going down Tuesday about half 1 just seen also that there's only 7000 going on sale which is a joke in my eyes

For new season ticket holders

16k existing + 7k new = 23k

The club, have to cap it because they are obliged to sell single match day tickets, this is only 5% of capacity though. However leaving around 6k for single ticket sales means they'll make a lot more money. So, I'd be prepared for £45/£50 tickets next year if you aren't an ST Holder.

Learnt something about myself, I have no patience for cutting up confetti....

750 sheets, 2.5ft x 1.5ft per sheet.... I am never ever doing this shit again....

I'm now hacking away at the sheets with a Stanley knife and chopping board, there may be some blood on the confetti I apologise in advance.

Learnt something about myself, I have no patience for cutting up confetti....

750 sheets, 2.5ft x 1.5ft per sheet.... I am never ever doing this shit again....

I'm now hacking away at the sheets with a Stanley knife and chopping board, there may be some blood on the confetti I apologise in advance.

Top effort Lee,it'll be worth it.

Archived