Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS - The SK1 Thread

Figured out why I was so 'off my game' yesterday in sk1. We sing songs too bloody fast. Case in point, EIEIEIO, Up the football league we go, - then all hell breaks loose as everyone heads for the finish line at a million miles an hour! Maybe its cos I'm old, but I'm sure songs would sound better if we slowed them down. And, added advantage, if we sing them slower, we dont have to sing as many, hence less repetition. Just a thought, dont shoot me!

Oh, and well done Tom for the confetti and balloons. Knee deep in blue n white paper, bet the cleaners love you.

I cut mine into squares for yesterday's game, then I put it all in a big bowl and mixed it round to separate it all. Seemed to work at QPR and Reading, balloons did all right as well, I saw one made its way to the front of K by half time!

Great effort that was, might pop down to paper tiger tomorrow if it's open, stock up on some blue and white paper and bring some confetti for the Doncaster game

I think SK1, especially where 'our' section is, will still be quite empty next season, you pay the same price as being in the middle behind the goal and you're over to the side which means it isn't the most popular part of the ground. Put yourself on the Union FS members list so you can buy tickets in the reserved section!

Im on the mailing list so if that possibility comes up for match tickets next season hopefully ill be able to get in the block again.

Yep I agree it was at its best yesterday since the Charlton game.

Seen most of the game back and sadly couldn't hear our fans much at all. It sounded dire on TV.

Unfortunately I think that will be the end of any sort of 'trial' (if you call it that) as you can expect from now, the ground will be full more often than not.

Great effort that was, might pop down to paper tiger tomorrow if it's open, stock up on some blue and white paper and bring some confetti for the Doncaster game

Did that after Saturdays game, have a bagful for Hudders and Donny.

A ball ache cutting it into strips though, but I found out it's easier to slice it up while still folded together.

Doesn't take that long once you get going, I made 15 bags and it only took me about 45 minutes or so Friday night. If you can't find it in town there are loads of sellers on ebay. 

Figured out why I was so 'off my game' yesterday in sk1. We sing songs too bloody fast. Case in point, EIEIEIO, Up the football league we go, - then all hell breaks loose as everyone heads for the finish line at a million miles an hour! Maybe its cos I'm old, but I'm sure songs would sound better if we slowed them down. And, added advantage, if we sing them slower, we dont have to sing as many, hence less repetition. Just a thought, dont shoot me!

Oh, and well done Tom for the confetti and balloons. Knee deep in blue n white paper, bet the cleaners love you.

When we do the ring of fire / LCFC one, that goes into an absolutely ridiculous tempo within seconds!

Doesn't take that long once you get going, I made 15 bags and it only took me about 45 minutes or so Friday night. If you can't find it in town there are loads of sellers on ebay.

Think you may have given me my confetti yesterday (I was the ginger one in a jumper at the back) in fact, top effort but don't think my throw did it justice!

• 2 weeks later...

Saturday marks one of the greatest days in Leicester' recent history (And possibly one of the greatest in our history in terms of where we are as a club)

The day we finally get our hands on that championship trophy, placed into the hands of wes morgan, before being thrown aloft above his head to the cheers of 32,000 fans (As well as plenty more around the world)

It's been a long, cold exile from the premierleague, But together, as a team, a unit and a community, we have got there, Through thick and thin, For richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health, our marriage to leicester city football club has stood strong through the battle!!

So now I beg all of you.

Please Please Please Please Please, I urge EVERY SINGLE FAN, Not just in SK1, but in the whole bloody stadium, to sing your hearts out for our club, and show your appreciation for what this group have achieved.

From a personal point of view, I won't leave the stadium with the ability to talk, and I hope that breathing hurts, because I'll know i've contributed my part in getting the atmosphere rocking,

I am hoping seriously for a european noise level from each and every one of you, and I hope you are all ready!

This is a desperate plea for everyone to prepare, have a breakfast, get your throats wet, and be ready.

Let's make this the best atmopshere the championship has ever seen, and go out of this horrible league on a ****ing bang!!

Bring on the premier league next season, If there was ever a time that our players needed us, It's the next 12 months. Let's get the ball rolling on saturday!

Saturday marks one of the greatest days in Leicester' recent history (And possibly one of the greatest in our history in terms of where we are as a club)

The day we finally get our hands on that championship trophy, placed into the hands of wes morgan, before being thrown aloft above his head to the cheers of 32,000 fans (As well as plenty more around the world)

It's been a long, cold exile from the premierleague, But together, as a team, a unit and a community, we have got there, Through thick and thin, For richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health, our marriage to leicester city football club has stood strong through the battle!!

So now I beg all of you.

Please Please Please Please Please, I urge EVERY SINGLE FAN, Not just in SK1, but in the whole bloody stadium, to sing your hearts out for our club, and show your appreciation for what this group have achieved.

From a personal point of view, I won't leave the stadium with the ability to talk, and I hope that breathing hurts, because I'll know i've contributed my part in getting the atmosphere rocking,

I am hoping seriously for a european noise level from each and every one of you, and I hope you are all ready!

This is a desperate plea for everyone to prepare, have a breakfast, get your throats wet, and be ready.

Let's make this the best atmopshere the championship has ever seen, and go out of this horrible league on a ****ing bang!!

Bring on the premier league next season, If there was ever a time that our players needed us, It's the next 12 months. Let's get the ball rolling on saturday!

This :appl:

So now I beg all of you.

The atmos will only be good if we are winning or losing by 3 or 4.... as per usual.

Sorry,what I meant to say was that I've ordered some inflatables.I'll be in the pub from 9:30,then plan on completely losing my voice as well.

BLUE ARMY.

That's what we like to see!!

I like it, Lee.

I'll see you up there,

You better be ready Dan!!

Archived