Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS - The SK1 Thread

I don't think disclosing there's only 80 members is going to help generate interest I've had a few say they will look to tag on to L1 now instead

You have to start somewhere, and that's 80 not including people's mates. If you presume that people come with at least one other you have a group of 160+.

Besides, I think having more than 80 committed in less than half a year isn't a bad effort considering groups like this is a bit of a culture change more than anything else!

You have to start somewhere, and that's 80 not including people's mates. If you presume that people come with at least one other you have a group of 160+.

Besides, I think having more than 80 committed in less than half a year isn't a bad effort considering groups like this is a bit of a culture change more than anything else!

If we do get those numbers for next season in that block I would think that's a brilliant achievement and would sound louder than some might think...

My packs of confetti paper has not arrived, Phone the bastards up,

Better be here tomorrow. could be a long friday night

Toms confetti and balloons arrived here today. Just waiting for the lad to turn up tomorrow to do the business

Just received an email update from Union FS. 

Everyone who's a member get checking your emails!

Yep got it.Not gonna say anything on here just yet.

Very important everyone who's got it considers it carefully and sends a well thought out response by tonight. 

That's all I'm saying for now as well!

Done.

Care to share this information with others?

Have the club made outrageous demands... threatened actions?

I think given that youve used the forum to generate support for the concept and having received that support, the decent thing to do is share the details with the forum.

I think given that youve used the forum to generate support for the concept and having received that support, the decent thing to do is share the details with the forum.

Yes mate we will,but I think it's only fair to give our response to the club 1st.I don't know which way we will go with this,i've given my view but cannot speak for everyone.

I'm sure Union FS will update everyone on here when they've emailed the club.

I don't think disclosing there's only 80 members is going to help generate interest I've had a few say they will look to tag on to L1 now instead

Only 80?? lol

Green Brigade at Celtic have been going for about 8 years and have 300 members.

HF at palace have been going for 9 years and have about 150 members.

Only 80?? 80 is unreal considering the time scale. Anyone who has been put off by that needs their head checking!

Have to agree with this.

You have used FT as a platform to promote your group as inclusive for all and gain members.

Yet this lovely little convo between about 10 people is currently doing you no favours.

Have to agree with this.

You have used FT as a platform to promote your group as inclusive for all and gain members.

Yet this lovely little convo between about 10 people is currently doing you no favours.

I think it would be unfair on the guys who have done all the work.They are giving the club our response today,which way we go we don't know.Someone has mentioned that the club read forums,that may be bollocks but you never know.

I think it would be unfair on the guys who have done all the work.They are giving the club our response today,which way we go we don't know.Someone has mentioned that the club read forums,that may be bollocks but you never know.

But if the club have contacted you. They know what they have written.

Your response is not what I'm asking for.

it was stated this was not some exclusive club and you where going out your way to not be the next fosse boys.

I'm afraid you may find yourself isolated from the people you need to help be a success at this rate.

If it is such a private issue. Why bring it into this domain?

Archived