Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Union FS - The SK1 Thread

At least one of the demands the club has made will have been an attempt to dishearten the group. They would gain nothing from one of the members being uniformed, it's just a ridiculous suggestion that they know we won't want to go a long with. They want us to give up; and they want a reason to be able to say 'well the group wasn't being reasonable so we couldn't allow it'. They want to make it look like they tried to work with the group. Surely that much is obvious?

I can't see them reserving an area for the group so I'll be trying to buy my Season Ticket in SK1 on Tuesday.

At least one of the demands the club has made will have been an attempt to dishearten the group. They would gain nothing from one of the members being uniformed, it's just a ridiculous suggestion that they know we won't want to go a long with. They want us to give up; and they want a reason to be able to say 'well the group wasn't being reasonable so we couldn't allow it'. They want to make it look like they tried to work with the group. Surely that much is obvious?

I can't see them reserving an area for the group so I'll be trying to buy my Season Ticket in SK1 on Tuesday.

To be honest, this......

Good to see you in with us kitch!!

It's like they have left it this late on purpose.Do it our way or your f##cked kind of thing.Well not necessarily true if we all pull together.

Ok boys and girls I think I overshot my estimate when ordering this confetti paper....

Each sheet is 18 inches height, 30 inches length..

Each piece of confetti is 1inch height 2 inches length.

18 x 1 inch rows of confetti, 15 pieces of confetti per row.. = 270 pieces per sheet...

X550 sheets = 150,000 pieces of blue and white confetti give or take a few thousand =\

Think I may have some left over for the first game of the prem!

Ok boys and girls I think I overshot my estimate when ordering this confetti paper....

Each sheet is 18 inches height, 30 inches length..

Each piece of confetti is 1inch height 2 inches length.

18 x 1 inch rows of confetti, 15 pieces of confetti per row.. = 270 pieces per sheet...

X550 sheets = 150,000 pieces of blue and white confetti give or take a few thousand =\

Think I may have some left over for the first game of the prem!

A Guinness world record.Amazing mate.

I think some people need to stop being defensive on this. While some of the suggestions seem daft the fact that they have put the proposals forward suggest that they are willing to work with FS. the club have health and safety concerns and face pressure from other sources, they could just say no standing but what they are saying is just sit down every now and then. I know it reads like they want you to stop singing for a pause but I'm sure they mean just sit down to help with health and safety concerns regarding standing in a seated area, incorporate it in a song and I'm sure they will be happy. FS have no choice but to work with the club otherwise the whole idea is finished, we need to gain trust from the club.

They idea of a uniform though is brilliant lol hands up who wants a fluorescent jacket, come on, you were all talking about going as stewards against Wigan, what's wrong with you? Now's your chance. lol

Have the efforts to engage with the club  been wasted then? On the face of it seems a bit underhanded by the club to drop the amended agreement just a few days before the season tickets start on general sale meaning we immediately accept or lose any realistic chance of a reserved block, a good number will struggle to renew/move/buy tickets before the 7K limit is reached and we could be diluted by anybody else buying tickets in the block and possibly expecting to sit for 90 minutes and insisting on that?

Me and my friend are looking to move into this SK1 and think it could be a real success next season! Any one tell us where to get the seats, im guessing as close to the top as possible? We are both 17 nearly 18 and definitely up for creating an atmosphere in the KOP next season!!

For new season ticket holders

16k existing + 7k new = 23k

The club, have to cap it because they are obliged to sell single match day tickets, this is only 5% of capacity though. However leaving around 6k for single ticket sales means they'll make a lot more money. So, I'd be prepared for £45/£50 tickets next year if you aren't an ST Holder.

You think it will sell out first day?

Me and my friend are looking to move into this SK1 and think it could be a real success next season! Any one tell us where to get the seats, im guessing as close to the top as possible? We are both 17 nearly 18 and definitely up for creating an atmosphere in the KOP next season!!

Email [email protected] they'll be able to tell you the best seats to get!

I think whoever has to wear the fluorescent jacket should really play up to the role with lots if over exaggerated finger wagging and head shaking when telling a miscreant off.

Guest LCFC_World

I am very much looking forward to SK1 next season. Make sure everyone who sits there is very loud winning or losing!

Are this lot still going? Haven't heard (or seen) anything of them for weeks. 

I did take a walk over to SK1 at the Brighton game to see what was going on.

Looked like a right bunch of bed wetters in that section If I'm being completely honest.

You my friend, are an idiot

Just a quick well done to the club for absolutely ruining sk1 today :) never seen so many day trippers in my life, absolute ****ing disgrace, cannot believe how many shit fans we have.

So many of us desperate to get it going but nobody is having any of it. Wankers

Just a quick well done to the club for absolutely ruining sk1 today :) never seen so many day trippers in my life, absolute ****ing disgrace, cannot believe how many shit fans we have.

Get over it you moron. Would you rather us in administration again? Its fans like you with your stupid narrow minded comments that are a disgrace. No one else

Just a quick well done to the club for absolutely ruining sk1 today :) never seen so many day trippers in my life, absolute ****ing disgrace, Icannot believe how many shit fans we have.

Great to see you 3 today.I nearly died jumping down the stairs at the end.F##k Sam.

Archived