Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox93

Next season kit

It has white side panels, quite a bit thinner than the old Joma kit, which also have a gold trim. It looks very much like the ones that have been mocked up, although interestingly, it has a white v neck collar with blue and gold trim.

Like this but blue? http://www.footballkitnews.com/12777/new-wolves-away-kit-1415-puma-wolverhampton-white-away-kit-2014-15-wwfc-championship/

Similar, different collar, the side panel thickness is about right and it is 2 colours, white mainly with a thin gold bit. The collar is quite retro. White v neck and with blue and gold trim, blue being thicker. If Ashley could mock one up, I will be able to help him craft it.

What happened to all these ITKs saying about the button down collar? Wasn't it the guy in the Sports place by the market who originally said it was the button down Man Utd last season style collar?

Well looks like we have a split between the ITKs, could there be a dummy 1 sent out to trick us or could it be they have changed the design?

just remeber who i am and what i said when the kit is launched. You never no.....there maybe a reason i no this.

I really hope you are right blue army 1988 just strange why others are saying they have seen a different 1 this week, still we shall find out soon who is telling the truth and who is telling lies!

Just googled it and its exactly the same as the wolves away kit but in blue and gold.

Think this is the reason I pre-ordered Blue Army, as I liked both this described template and also the Burnley/Wolves home ones. That, said, I really think it could be a favourite when officially unveiled as sometimes less is more?

One of my favourite shirts throughout the years was the shirt worn by Mr's Lineker and Young and the one worn under the Brian Little era. Neither of those kits were necessarily all about the extras but they became fans favourites due to it's simpleness.

Just my opinion of course and thank you for sharing the above information too. :)

Archived