Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox93

Next season kit

Over the years there has been quite some variation in the gold/yellow colour of our away kits

None of them are really gold in my opinion, perhaps the LG one. The rest are either yellow or orange. Gold isn't a colour as such, for something to look gold it has to appear metallic and shiny. Metallic and shiny gold kits look horrendous.

Playing devils advocate a little, but this apparent ditching of white for gold as our club colours, it's obviously nowhere near as bad as what has gone on at Cardiff, but is it along the same lines? Top said in an interview a few months back that they respect the clubs heritage and identity and would never dream of altering it (or something along those lines), but that's clearing not the true. Our home kit has always been blue with white trim. Ok occasionally some yellow trim has been added, but rarely. I personally feel very uncomfortable if the owners have decided to ditch white for gold, on the basis of things relating to them personally (lucky colour, matches KP branding, whatever) and not taking into account the fans thoughts and the clubs identity, never mind the the fact it looks bloody tacky!

I also think from a business point of view it's a silly thing to do. Although some people do like the gold, a lot more seem to dislike it. I'm pretty confident a blue and white home kit would sell a hell of a lot better than a blue and gold one.

Over the years there has been quite some variation in the gold/yellow colour of our away kits

Several of those aren't gold though. They're yellow. There's a big difference IMO.

Gold isn't a colour as such, for something to look gold it has to appear metallic and shiny. Metallic and shiny gold kits look horrendous.

Summed up nicely. It's a highlighter rather than a colour, a luxury item. Okay for a bit of 'decoration' e.g. trim around the sleeves, gold ring around the badge etc. but poor when used in large patches.

Iv herd the 3rd kit wil be silver almost chrome, you can see your reflection in it. The shorts are gold

The T-1000 modelling the new LCFC 3rd kit

20130608060731!T-1000_002.png

None of them are really gold in my opinion, perhaps the LG one. The rest are either yellow or orange. Gold isn't a colour as such, for something to look gold it has to appear metallic and shiny. Metallic and shiny gold kit

urane5ur.jpg

This material but gold coloured then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived