Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox93

Next season kit

We got promoted from League 1 in all blue.

Yes we did! Well remembered mate - I just remember the 2002-03 kit though as it was that really nice one by Le Coq Sportif and LG were our shirt sponser? We have had some terrible shirt makers in the last decade...

Wow, there certainly seems to have been action going on within this thread  lol

I've been away for the last 3 nights, have logged on here and there but didn't see what I've just witnessed.

I feel like I'm famous on here now. All I do is come on have a bit of fun with the kits and leave it at that, the childish banter that I've witnessed I'm going to immediately separate myself away from. For what it's worth I've got a feel it'll be similar to the Wolves away kit, think I posted a shirt based on that one a week or so back. Also I would love to see us play in all blue next season and ditch the white shorts but we'll see.

:nigel:

I'd love us to go back to an all Blue Kit.

So much so I might go all out and buy the whole lot and be a FKW for the first home game of the season if the stays like this!

An blue kit would be nice for a change, but if the new shirt is as rumoured then it would mean pretty much no white on our kit at all, just blue and gold, which I wouldn't be keen on.

Archived