Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox93

Next season kit

Does anyone know when they are going to be released? Ordered mine and my sons tonight. I remember few years back when the Joma 1s came out I seemed to get mine before others on here for some reason, I can only guess because of where I live they sent it earlier to arrive on release day but turned up early

I'm surprised the PL allow us to use gold numbering, as it makes them quite hard to read from a distance due to the lack of contrast.

I've a feeling those letters could be for the away kit, hence why he hasn't taken the photo after they've been stuck on.

Quite a few of the Puma shirts have these this season they look alright quality I don't think that picture does it much justice as its so close in, I'm not expecting anything near as bad as those Jako badges few years back they were the worst ever 

Do you think the #canyoufeelitcoming has anything to do with the Kasabian gig on Thursday pm? Lots of people used the same #tag in anticipation of that on Twitter. I wonder if they'll be wearing the new shirt. Can't see what else it's there for.

Do you think the #canyoufeelitcoming has anything to do with the Kasabian gig on Thursday pm? Lots of people used the same #tag in anticipation of that on Twitter. I wonder if they'll be wearing the new shirt. Can't see what else it's there for.

That's funny as I heard they were setting up a stage in the club shop as Kasabian are hosting a fashion parade on Saturday.

Archived