Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox93

Next season kit

I don't get all these people that have supposedly seen the new kit, yet don't do what most people would which is take a photo.

What says i havnt got a photo? What says that i havnt seen it first hand? What says that i wasnt the person who set the template to print of all the lcfc shirts?

Close friends and family have seen the shirt but im not guna go round posting it on forums that other people will see and potentialy me or someone else may get in trouble for.

Id rather no the things i no about the club than not no.

You've seriously got something wrong in your head pal. I'm not him, but I know him if that's what you wanted to hear.

Only time will tell. Credit to me buddy if it is though.

You sure you're not Andog? lol

He couldn't resist putting "credit to me"

If he is not Andog he certainly is an admirer of his work along with sharing a passion for hating Ashley lol

Flourescent Adolescent

It's not bad. I wouldn't call it best yet as it's just the original wallpaper from the website merged in another photo (as you rightly stated). I couldn't use the original one either because the fixtures are too small and they don't even state whether the game is home or away. It's great that we have an array of impressive talent in Chris, Andog and Xen coming up with such designs.

Isn't posting a post in a thread complaining about the amount of posts in aforementioned thread a tad hypocritical?

I wasn't complaining about the quantity of posts. How could I when each page in every thread holds the exact same number of posts?! 

What says i havnt got a photo? What says that i havnt seen it first hand? What says that i wasnt the person who set the template to print of all the lcfc shirts?

Close friends and family have seen the shirt but im not guna go round posting it on forums that other people will see and potentialy me or someone else may get in trouble for.

Id rather no the things i no about the club than not no.

Know....Brother.Or am i to old and do not get down with the kids?

Has this thread seriously turned into an argument over kit designs?

It will be blue, with sleeves, and a hole for your passing head.....

Since the dawning of time we have had the most ill fitting kits in sport!

Jesus, what's with these whiny little cvnts arguing about who created what in photoshop. Sort yourselves out, lads.

They need to get themselves a drink problem!

Hmm - Ric and Frank's self help clinic!

Archived