Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox93

Next season kit

I Wish a player would leak it on there twitter or insta, and just take the bollocking! we all know the photo shoot would of been done wearing it for the big lunch.

Big lunch?! Is that included when you pre-order?! I might have to place an order now.

Is our new away kit going to be red? Don't think our new home kit will be up to much if the wolves home kit is the template, we need to get a nike or addidas on board after this season providing we stay up  :thumbup:

Adidas kits are boring, their templates are Sunday league standard.

Similar, different collar, the side panel thickness is about right and it is 2 colours, white mainly with a thin gold bit. The collar is quite retro. White v neck and with blue and gold trim, blue being thicker. If Ashley could mock one up, I will be able to help him craft it.

I could do it yeah but more or less what me and Chris have posted previously?

Burnley kit, Wolves kit? Only thing I can think of.

Ah right I wouldn't class that 1 as a V neck myself mate so Im not sure if thats the 1 he means although I do like that collar anyway, I think it would be unlikely it could be that 1 in white with a blue and gold trim because each template so far with that collar has been 1 single colour

You've seriously got something wrong in your head pal. I'm not him, but I know him if that's what you wanted to hear.

Only time will tell. Credit to me buddy if it is though.

Credit where it's due obviously :D

Archived