Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox93

Next season kit

So away and third kit remains a mystery.

I would have thought it'd been leaked in some capacity by now.

Away kit is more of a creamy gold with black from the shoulders to the neck ( the whole top ) and the 3rd kit is the same as the home just red and black.

Away kit is more of a creamy gold with black from the shoulders to the neck ( the whole top ) and the 3rd kit is the same as the home just red and black.

Wow - I hope that is true..... especially the third kit.

How do you know this Mr. Army?

Has any one bought a mini kit? if so could you post images. i Heard on facebook some one saying it looks nothing like the proper kit. I know last season didn't have the Under armour style collar but the season before the mini kit was pretty much identical to the proper kit. 

Has any one bought a mini kit? if so could you post images. i Heard on facebook some one saying it looks nothing like the proper kit. I know last season didn't have the Under armour style collar but the season before the mini kit was pretty much identical to the proper kit. 

I will post pics in a min its different but that guy was completely over reacting tbh I saw it too

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

It hasnt been the same since the 125 kit.

you get a round neck. No collar.

And lack of sleeve trim. Same as last year.

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

Cheers mate i appreciate that! 

Yeah i get what you mean about him over reacting its different to the real top but its definitely different to last seasons mini kit. So i will be getting this for my son for his birthday! 

The same way you knew about the blue shorts which ended up being white you mean?

lol

Cheers mate i appreciate that! 

Yeah i get what you mean about him over reacting its different to the real top but its definitely different to last seasons mini kit. So i will be getting this for my son for his birthday! 

lol

No worries mate I think 1 of those tight fitted collars with buttons that can be ripped off would be a nightmare with a baby anyway, that size in the picture is the 1 year to 1 1/2 

Archived