Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Qpr Post Match Thread 1 - 0

So, as I understand it from the various threads, the following players are definitely not premier league standard:

Schmeichel

Was

Wes

Schlupp

Dyer

Knocky

King

Nuge

Wood

Might as well give it up now.

It's not entirely unrealistic, though I suspect some of those players will make the step up, or at least chip in with a few handy cameos. However I'd be surprised to see more than 2/3 of those listed above getting 20+ games next season. And that's not as bad as you make out. The implication in that list is that Moore, De Laet, James, Drinkwater, Mahrez and Vardy WILL be good enough. And if 6/7 of our current squad do adapt successfully then, with a little luck in the transfer market, we'll be okay.

Not a bad game, quite good actually I thought, a much better performance than recent ones.

Although I did hear one twat at half time shouting around the concourse 'It's like a bloody friendly, no-one wants to win, it's boring'....Or was that a ticket I seen in your hand? I'm making no judgements.

Firstly I just hope Burnley win tomorrow and secondly on a selfish note I hope we draw on Tuesday, then win on Saturday cos' I got my Huddersfield ticket and can't make Bolton. :giggle:

Unfortunetly I can see it being done tomorrow when we're not playing which is bullshit and it's be sickening, whist we have alot to celebrate and be proud of this year we've not actually had anything to celebrate as in sealing promotion on our own and it's a huge posibility we might not seal that championship whilst we are playing ourselves which is a crying shame!

So I do I hope we do it at Huddersfield lol to be honest though I think it'll be done tomorrow I gotta feeling Wigan and Burnley will finish a draw and i think that'll be enough to see us up. Though I've got inkling we're going to lose on Tuesday!

So I do I hope we do it at Huddersfield lol to be honest though I think it'll be done tomorrow I gotta feeling Wigan and Burnley will finish a draw and i think that'll be enough to see us up. Though I've got inkling we're going to lose on Tuesday!

I'll be happy with that scenario (Although maybe a draw on Tuesday for us, don't wanna lose obviously) a draw between Wigan and Burnley would be enough mathmatically, We need 3 points whether thats us winning or Burnley losing we need 3 points.

So a draw between Wigan and Burnley tomorrow a draw for us Tuesday and we still wouldn't have mathmatically done it, we'd need atleast a point at Huddersfield if that were the scenario.

(I think lol i'm pretty sure that's the case anyway)

I'll be happy with that scenario (Although maybe a draw on Tuesday for us, don't wanna lose obviously) a draw between Wigan and Burnley would be enough mathmatically, We need 3 points whether thats us winning or Burnley losing we need 3 points.

So a draw between Wigan and Burnley tomorrow a draw for us Tuesday and we still wouldn't have mathmatically done it, we'd need atleast a point at Huddersfield if that were the scenario.

(I think lol i'm pretty sure that's the case anyway)

Burnley are on 86 points and if they draw that's 87.

We're on 93 points meaning a draw would put us at 94 and be enough for us to win the league as long as they draw as being 7 points in front with 2 games left after they couldn't mathematically overtake us.

Basically whatever happens, as long as we match Burnley's result, we go up as champions!

Assou-Ekotto just sums up everything wrong with QPR. 

I've read his quotes and in a way you've got to admire his honesty because I bet he's not the only one like that, yet he's the only one who'll actually admit to it - even so, doesn't make him any less of a liability.

The fact he still gets played is laughable. If it isn't Derby or Wigan for the play-offs I will be amazed. Everyone else going for it is crap.

Archived