Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Qpr Post Match Thread 1 - 0

Are people really slating Lloyd Dyer? The fella who has been an instrumental part of the club's success this season.

Fook's sake!

None of you know whether Lloyd is still slightly injured, low on confidence at present or what.

What IS true is that he's had his best season in a blue shirt.. lay off him.

Just watched the replay of Assou-Ekotto's tackle of Mahrez, I don't think he could have complained if he got a straight red for that.

Our goal was beautiful. We were saying how tight QPR were defending, but when we play football like that it doesn't matter how tightly packed the final third is, we'll get through.

Yep I thought that, seen it back, he's gone in studs up.

As a side note - why the **** was Schmeichel booked? He was the one who got fouled ffs.

Haha I know! none of there players should have got a card, Kasper should have been sent off etc I think Arry needs a break

Schmeichel was fouled. How he's been booked there is beyond me. At worst it's six of one half a dozen of the other. 

They should've ended with 9 men.

Are people really slating Lloyd Dyer? The fella who has been an instrumental part of the club's success this season.

Fook's sake!

None of you know whether Lloyd is still slightly injured, low on confidence at present or what.

This. He didn't even do anything wrong today-he was quiet and didn't do much, so what?? He didn't do anything that cost us, so quit slagging him off.

This. He didn't even dovanything wrong today-he was quiet and didn't do much, so what?? He didn't do anything that cost us, so quit slagging him off.

Actually think having Dyer there helped Liam play a LB role. Offers decent protection.

Fook's sake!

Well said Col

Lloydy is a legend for me (especially in this agent driven 200 players a season football of today)

Fook's sake!

Typical Leicester 'fans' Col. They seem to criticise absolutely anything nowadays :rolleyes:

Me personally I said I had always defended Dyer but today, no, he did not seem bothered at all to help the team out. He covered about 10m of grass the whole time he was on. Maybe he is lacking in confidence but that is no excuse for what seemed like an apparent lack of interest.

Yes, I totally agree up until mid January he had been exceptional for us, no denying that but poor today and no escaping from that.

I guess what I am trying to say is however lacking in confidence you are or out of form the 1 thing you can still do is put 100% effort in, I don't think Lloyd showed that today. He cruised through the time he was on.

Yep I thought that, seen it back, he's gone in studs up.

As a side note - why the **** was Schmeichel booked? He was the one who got fouled ffs.

Schmeichel was fouled. How he's been booked there is beyond me. At worst it's six of one half a dozen of the other. 

They should've ended with 9 men.

Yeah I'm glad you said that. I thought Kasper actually pulled out of the challenge. And forgive the casual racism but that bleedin Chinese fella was already on the floor before they clattered into each other. Should of bin a goal kick. We wuz robbed.

Well that wasn't one of the most exciting games i've seen, but it was a "job done performance" QPR had a game plan, which was basically to not lose and frustrate leicester. By overloading the midfield and playing really deep! and they certainly were deep weren't they! To be honest apart from the goal, it had an nil-nil draw written all over it! neither team really had a clear cut chance, the only major chance of the day went in! and beauty from Nuge aswell! It was a good win under difficult circumstances, it is always difficult to beat a team that have came to park the bus from the first whistle and as i said overloading that midfield! Also surpised to have heard seven changes from them!? my guess was there not bothered where there finishing in the play off positions and are looking to rest and save players for that!?  

Also the ref was shocking today for me!

^^ what he said.

YAAAAAAAY! Nugent was running all over the pitch - he'll be exhausted tomorrow - MOTM well deserved. So happy to see James coming on as a sub, hopefully starting on Tuesday.

I love Anthony, but he does worry me at times! Still love him though.

Fingers crossed Schlupp's injury isn't too serious!

Would be a shame to be crowned champions without kicking a ball, again, but I'll take it however it comes! :scarf:

^^ what she said!

Fook's sake!

Up until the start of this season I wasn't much of a fan and thought we could do better, but I was completely proven wrong and has played much better than I thought he could. He's been excellent this season and there was a period when he was our best player. Then he picked up an injury just as another player was brought in that played in his position. It can't have done his confidence much good, but if he finds the form he had at the start of the season and is fully fit, he'll be one of our most dangerous players in the Premier League. I don't think the pitches in the Premier League will turn into bogs like some of the Championship pitch did over the winter.

Not a bad game, quite good actually I thought, a much better performance than recent ones.

Although I did hear one twat at half time shouting around the concourse 'It's like a bloody friendly, no-one wants to win, it's boring'....Or was that a ticket I seen in your hand? I'm making no judgements.

Firstly I just hope Burnley win tomorrow and secondly on a selfish note I hope we draw on Tuesday, then win on Saturday cos' I got my Huddersfield ticket and can't make Bolton. :giggle:

Unfortunetly I can see it being done tomorrow when we're not playing which is bullshit and it's be sickening, whist we have alot to celebrate and be proud of this year we've not actually had anything to celebrate as in sealing promotion on our own and it's a huge posibility we might not seal that championship whilst we are playing ourselves which is a crying shame!

Archived