Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AcidRoyal

worst genre

What is your worst genre of music?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What is your worst genre of music?

• Dance/Trance
    • Pop
    • Hip Hop/ Rap
    • Heavy Metal
    • Jazz
    • Classical/Opera/Choir
    • Rock
    • Soul
    • House/Garage
    • Indie
    • Reggae/Ska
    • Rock 'n' Roll
    • Country and Western
    • Punk
    • Ambient

Heavy Mental, how can you listen to it?!

157580[/snapback]

How can you listen to "Yo, yeah i'm gonna shoot ya moffa fuking ed of coz i'm a ard' man, Yea like fiddy cent..."

(Not saying YOU do listen to that shit because don't think you are into that genre but i'm just saying how shit Hip hop/Rap/R n' B is)

Heavy Mental, how can you listen to it?!

157580[/snapback]

With pleasure in my and millions of others, appreciate the amount of talent and effort that goes into a rock band.

I'm not a massive fan of heavy metal myself but its a damn site more listenable than

"On ya mark, get set, let's go, switch the flow, Teach ya how to turn yayo in to doe. The original don dada nobody bomb harda, Ya heard what I said boy, I'm hot, I'm hot." Taken from a random 50 cent song ;)

With pleasure in my and millions of others, appreciate the amount of talent and effort that goes into a rock band.

I'm not a massive fan of heavy metal myself but its a damn site more listenable than

"On ya mark, get set, let's go, switch the flow, Teach ya how to turn yayo in to doe. The original don dada nobody bomb harda, Ya heard what I said boy, I'm hot, I'm hot." Taken from a random 50 cent song ;)

157590[/snapback]

I'm into Indie so that doesn't affend me :D

157590[/snapback]

At least you can hear that properly!

157590[/snapback]

lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: lol

I pride myself on my varied music tastes. There's good and bad stuff in all genres, and to slag off one style of music whenthere's enough crap in the ones I favour would be unfair.

hmmm, out of the normal stuff you hear i would say r'n'b but from that list there are things like 'country' that i would never isten to, at least with r'n'b i can selectively like the odd song

p.s. Indie RULES

hmmm, out of the normal stuff you hear i would say r'n'b but from that list there are things like 'country' that i would never isten to, at least with r'n'b i can selectively like the odd song

p.s. Indie RULES

157785[/snapback]

LEG-END! :D:D:D

While I dig various things in all of the genres listed, I gotta say that when I'm anywhere and I hear reggae, I kinda wanna slit my throat. Especially if it's Bob. And it's true, I went through a Marley phase, and I don't think that it's the music that pisses me off. Sometimes I feel that something's so universally accepted, so effing prevalent, that to hear it becomes so abraisive. This is why I don't listen to the radio. Everything I hear is something that I want to hear. And I'm usually fine with whatever someone's playing when I go somewhere. But there's just something about Reggae that makes me hate the universe a smidge. It's so effing college. How many dorm rooms have a Bob poster? How many people own "Legend"? How cliche is it to get high to? Fine, like it. Congrats: you're boring.

However, I have no issues with Ska, for some reason. I can dig the Specials any day of the week.

Also, I think that Hip Hop is the most important musical movement of the past twenty years, i.e. (most of) our lifetimes. Quoting 50 Cent to say that Hip Hop sucks is like condemning comedic films because of the Dukes of Hazzard. If you've listened to Wu Tang and hate Hip Hop, I will concede.

I think many people slagging off metal haven't got a clue about it. It seems it's bands like Slipknot that sway your decision, but they are really the most awful band that has ever been in the 'rock' scene, and to make them a symbol for metal is downright disgraceful....

I very much dislike hip hop/rap and the new r'n'b (what happened to the old term?) because of the silly image the succesful artists (want to) get. I never listen to Country as it's just uninspiring boring music, but the genre I have never liked and probably never will is punk. I never understood the point of punk music, and I frankly can't understand their attitude. They don't provoke anything positive in my opinion, but maybe that is down to a misunderstanding of their culture... ?

Archived