Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
eye666

Dean Hammond

Would you say GTF is good enough for the Prem, but not Hammond?

GTF is also not good enough.

I don't mean to be negative, they've made fantastic contributions. They're just Championship players, both third/fourth choice and out of contract.

GTF is also not good enough.

I don't mean to be negative, they've made fantastic contributions. They're just Championship players, both third/fourth choice and out of contract.

I bet you could name at least 3 or 4 "Championship Players" in most Premier League teams in the bottom half of the table.

If you want a whole squad of 'Premier League' quality players you have to spend millions and would expect to finish in the top half.

Hammond and GTF deserve their chance in the squad next season. There are other positions that need strengthening before replacing them two.

I bet you could name at least 3 or 4 "Championship Players" in most Premier League teams in the bottom half of the table.

If you want a whole squad of 'Premier League' quality players you have to spend millions and would expect to finish in the top half.

Hammond and GTF deserve their chance in the squad next season. There are other positions that need strengthening before replacing them two.

This x 10.

We will not have 25 "premiership quality" players (whatever that means) in our squad next season.

Every team needs disciplined and professional fringe players. Dyer, Hammond, Konchesky, and GTF are ours. Great professionals who have all contributed this season and all probably will next - unless they decide to stay in the Championship to get longer contracts elsewhere.

They deserve a little bit more respect than a moronic "not good enough" from some of our fans.

I'd rather have GTF over Modibo Maigo and Konchesky over Benni Asshole-Ekkoto any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

This x 10.

We will not have 25 "premiership quality" players (whatever that means) in our squad next season.

Every team needs disciplined and professional fringe players. Dyer, Hammond, Konchesky, and GTF are ours. Great professionals who have all contributed this season and all probably will next - unless they decide to stay in the Championship to get longer contracts elsewhere.

They deserve a little bit more respect than a moronic "not good enough" from some of our fans.

I'd rather have GTF over Modibo Maigo and Konchesky over Benni Asshole-Ekkoto any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

The post you answered to and your own......both top top top. Too many even now try to analyse without thought, then post throw away statements. How some NP wanna bs, come up with these ststements is beyond me.

Plus just look at what these so called foxes fans throw out week in week out, not one starts or finishes with any positives,

Its always....Hes gotta go, not good enough, too slow, only can.....only this.....

Not one constructive point, just lets see what players can we bum off.

There is no team, just the squad, with different versions.NP has proved he looks at plan A, then trys B, C, even D if he wants.

NP, his players got the Title,its the nature of the game there will be comings and going, but picking out individuals now, and to me , to degrade their efforts, and future potential is a quite pathetic and no football logic behind the statements.

NP says the fans have been great, ......on the terraces no doubt, but on this forum, whingers , moaners, knowalls before the event.

FFS give them some respect, they and I mean all of the management, players, coaches, backroom staff, and owners, got us back into the PL for the 1st time in 10 yrs, with a great 2nd half run to the season, where every chosen player never, never let us down, which has been envied through the league, and respected from our peers.

After every chosen team for the day, 'the wise men' start before a ball is kicked, 1 or 2 players are picked out and chosen for the ' why him ffs, etc, etc'.....strange and laughable thing is, games have been won, and the chosen player for some fans ridicule, has often stood up and played solid or held his own quite formidably, showing his flexability allowing NP to show his.

Now the dissenters can start on me...

Archived