Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcmummy

season ticket pay monthly

Every one gets accepted, but if they go to take it out one month and are unable to because you don't have the funds, they fine you £12 the next month.

That's what it was for this year.

But you should be fine :)

Thanks Hun lets just say an ex took out a load of stuff in his name and never paid it and I can't get to do it in my name fingers crossed he had 1 last season with my son but now my son wants to go as we'll so got to see what they say as doubt they will give 2 free under 10s to 1 adult x

You pay a deposit, up front so you're always ahead with the payment so there's no need for a credit check.

One thing that might be a problem, if your husband has a poor credit history, his bank may not allow direct debits. If he has a debit card, he should be fine.

Can someone tell me how much the deposit is and when the monthly instalments would start?

your deposit will be the same as your monthly instalments (price of ticket divided by 11)

Based on last years it will be taken on the last working day of every month

It will start end of this month given the club have enough time to set up the D/D

your deposit will be the same as your monthly instalments (price of ticket divided by 11)

Based on last years it will be taken on the last working day of every month

It will start end of this month given the club have enough time to set up the D/D

Flipping hell, so you will be paying for 3 mounths let's say £180ish in k block, before a ball has even been kicked

Are you sure about this?? I'm sure I got a season ticket when I was 17 on direct debit, the last season at filbert street

I went and doubled checked it appears You can get a direct debit from age 11 but you cannot agree to a contract until you are 18

Flipping hell, so you will be paying for 3 mounths let's say £180ish in k block, before a ball has even been kicked

Yes and last payment is in march

But people not paying by D/D will have paid the whole amount before a ball has been kicked

No flexibility with the direct debit, you have to pay the set monthly amounts. No option to pay it off early either.

I rang before Christmas and they told me you can. It has to be one full payment though and not just overpaying over a shorter period of time.

Will I be able to get mine online tomorrow and pay monthly?

You couldn't last season but we have the new website now and apparently it will be possible now but afraid it will be a case of waiting and seeing tomorrow

Archived