Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Illusion35

100 best things about this season!

so glad wood celebrated in front of the watford fans  :rolleyes:

I love Knockaert and Dyer giving it the large one to them ... you can't quite see them there, but there's a better view on the 'goal-cam'!

Quality thread.

It's been a phenomenal season with all sorts of records broken..with what I think..a lot of unusual stuff happening as mentioned in other posts.

At 1 point it felt surreal.

87. Super Kevs zimmer frame celebration.

88. Pogoing with Pearson at Huddersfield.

Guest LCFC_World

94 - Not too sure if it has been mentioned but Liam Moore scoring his first goal against Wigan. Fantastic for him to score, and that celebration was crazy!

94. Nigel Pearson swearing at the players when they were throwing him in the air, Bolton away celebrations.

95. Anthony Knockaert translating for Riyad Mahrez on Radio Leicester and saying the F word, then quickly apologising lol

97 Thinking after our first half performance in the first match of the season agen Middlesboro that we're gonna be in a relegation fight this season only for Vardy and Drinkwater to show me why I got it so wrong lol

98. Winning games 1-0 that could have easily been draws/losses, keeping our run going. Vardy's goal against QPR particularly stands out to me, I was ecstatic and seeing the QPR fans faces drop was the icing on the cake. (Sorry is this has already been mentioned, hard to remember what has/hasn't!)

100 posting my first ever thread on here and getting this many replies :) Cheers guys - lots of fantastic positive memories of our outstanding season recorded here. And probably lots more that aren't!

Now just to get through to get my season ticket on Tuesday! I'm already excited for next season's fixture list lol!

Archived