Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

Karanka the one to blame for his shit tactics.

Closing stages of the season they got hammered by Bournemouth, hardly created anything & Bamford was isolated. Against Watford he played the same formation, hardly had a shot on target & Bamford was isolated again. Completely fvcked up against Fulham, then today same type of formation Bamford left isolated, Tomlin roaming like a headless chicken, while they had about one shot on target.

Why on earth did he stick Vossen behind & not alongside Bamford, seemed Kike was even playing behind Bamford when he came on. Tomlin kept coming inside which then left Friend with no support, all Norwich had to do was get midfielders out towards him & suffocate him.

Norwich midfielders had a field day, it was like five midfielders against Middlesbrough's two at times. Alex Neil spot on, Aitor Karanka absolutely clueless.

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure where to post this but as the incident was last season thought this would be right..

This was on the Not 606 site via Facebook regarding our fan who got attacked at Wolves:

Just to let you all know I ran in to Nick this morning in Hemel high St. Hadn't seen him since before the incident at Wolves and to see him up and about was great, looking very well and is going to Everton away the start of the season !! COYH ... he was with his mother and father in law and youngest child and although shaking hands he had to think for a moment then remembered my name little emotional !!!
 Yes as I say he's walking fine looking back to normal weight, his father in law is going to games with him next season so his wife will be happy I'm sure.

So some excellent news - great to hear he is out and about.

Archived