Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

Oh, Harry Redknapp is on it.

Shame, was looking forward to watching the build up. I'll probably just watch the grass grow in my lawn for an hour.

I've been slow on this conclusion I must admit but i've got there in the end...How is he still so 'respected' in the game, by TV and the media?

I liked him at Tottenham, I went off him since Tottenham but still thought he was ok, but this season i've come to my sense's and seen what a mess he's made of QPR and I just don't understand how he is so bowed down to and still get's work with the media as if his views are to be listen to, he's an idiot.

I'm pretty sure the main presenter for Sky today is a Norwich fan. He's being very professional at the moment, wonder if he'll hold it together after the final whistle lol

Thank **** we're not Boro or Norwich right now. Sympathies with both sets of fans, especially whoever loses.

Absolutely. It's a very long and quiet journey back to Leicester if you lose, let alone Norfolk or Teesside.

Guest ttfn

As mentioned previously I despise Norwich for no reason whatsoever.

I hope Middlesbrough hammer them

Archived