Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

Guest seanfox778

Turned out pretty dull after the bright opening. I feel like Middlesbrough could've gone for it more, they had nothing to lose at 0-2. Disappointing.

Guest ttfn

There's just nothing to like about Norwich getting promoted. They're coming back with the same bunch of players they went down with, but with added journeymen.

I had no idea who Gary O'Neil played for any more but was not at all surprised to see him coming on for Norwich today.

Watford and Bournemouth are adding something new to the league - we've not seen Bournemouth in the top flight before (ever?) and Watford haven't been in the Premier league since about 2006. Boro would have added something new too. Norwich won't.

They were very impressive today though and as Super_Horns says I think they may be best equipped to stay up.

Wearing yellow and waving flags / scarfs?

Nicking songs from Palace?

Like none of our fans wear Blue/use clappers etc. And our songs are totally original. If other clubs do it then it's 'tinpot.' Who cares? They can do what they do and we can do what we do

Middlesbrough looked as if they didn't want to win.

Disgraceful the lack of attacking intent and the lack of men upfront, when your 2-0 down in a final you've got to go for it, you don't want to embarrass yourselves but you may aswell lose 3-0 trying to get back into the game rather than 2-0 and not even try. Especially in the last 20 minutes.

Middlesbrough looked as if they didn't want to win.

Disgraceful the lack of attacking intent and the lack of men upfront, when your 2-0 down in a final you've got to go for it, you don't want to embarrass yourselves but you may aswell lose 3-0 trying to get back into the game rather than 2-0 and not even try. Especially in the last 20 minutes.

Agree, I couldn't believe the lack of urgency in their play, very robotic accurate sideways and backwards passes but lack of players committing themselves, making runs, overloading areas or trying to make something happen. Something Liverpool have been guilty of at times this season, more concerned with keeping shape than making progress up the pitch.

Bamford clearly playing injured. Did not look comfortable all game.

Yeah pretty much - you could see him grimacing at the end.

Boro just didn't perform on the day - their usually solid defence gifted Norwich the first goal which put Norwich's tails up. The second went in and that was that. Lee Tomlin was the one who really disappointed me, he's responsible for much of their creativity and just hid all game. George Friend was by far their best performer and did very well considering he had no help attacking wise in front of him. I wouldn't mind him here.

In other news, Matt Mills is signing for Forest lol

Archived