Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Championship 2014/15

Don't get the Norwich hate. Don't give a toss about either of these.

Norwich playing brilliantly though, especially given the occasion. We'd be wanking ourselves silly if this was us.

Its a very 'us' type of performance so far. High energy and in their faces with flashes of quality

Guest ttfn

Norwich playing brilliantly though, especially given the occasion. We'd be wanking ourselves silly if this was us.

I don't get the Norwich hate either, I just can't stand them

Everybody has weird little reasons for hating particular clubs.

Boro need to replace Bamford, not the sort of person who's going to bust a gut for you, knows he's going back to Chelsea after today. Not that he'll play for them.

Forgot he was playing tbh.

When I see Delia Smith it always reminds me of a match on Anglia TV years ago when she was sat next to the manager in the stand and was pointing at areas of the pitch and intensely offering her opinion . Summariser Alan Brazil goes "No! Och No! Don't do that Delia. Go and tend to your Souffle!"

Archived