Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rileigh84

LCFC Champion 2014 Limited Edition Infographic Posters

Evening chaps,

I've been hard at work producing an info graphic poster of Leicester's incredible season. It features every game, every goal, the league positions we were at, the records we broke and so on.... (Preview attached)

I'm currently in talks with the club to get this produced in the club shop with all profits going to the foxes trust. It's an A1 poster but it can be rolled out to T-shirts, mugs etc.

Basically this needs fans support - I'm a designer by trade and city are my passion - I'd like to get this into other fans homes as a piece of unique memorabilia. So please share this with friends and family and drum up support so we can get the club to publish it. Otherwise it will be self funded and I can only afford to do a limited run of prints.

Stay up to date on the release email us at [email protected] and we'll send you a message once all details have been confirmed - or alternatively follow us on Facebook / Twitter - just search for Rileigh Design.

Also will be releasing a Limited Edition #WorldCup wall chart in the next week or so!

Let me know your thoughts - this ones for the fans!

Cheers,

Leigh

post-20818-0-79388300-1400438785_thumb.j

post-20818-0-55125300-1400439087_thumb.j

How much is the poster likely to cost? 

Looks pretty impressive. Hats off to you :).

Currently unsure, waiting on the chaps at City who deal with the side of things to get back to me, if Leicester take the project on board they can mass produce it and bring the costs down, however if they don't take it on I will likely have to fund the project myself - so it will be a limited print run of anywhere from 250 - 500 copies.

As soon as I have more info I will let you know  :) 

Cheers anyway - glad you like it.

Currently unsure, waiting on the chaps at City who deal with the side of things to get back to me, if Leicester take the project on board they can mass produce it and bring the costs down, however if they don't take it on I will likely have to fund the project myself - so it will be a limited print run of anywhere from 250 - 500 copies.

As soon as I have more info I will let you know :)

Cheers anyway - glad you like it.

I'd like to reserve one of those 250-500 haha

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I'd like to reserve one of those 250-500 haha

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Will probably know by the end of the week - so if it comes to that I'll set something up for reservations etc and detail the costs. Just waiting on the club to get back to me.  :thumbup:

Archived