Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Best Signing

In my opinion it has to be the free transfer from a League Two side who scored the goal that crowned us champions of the Football League, with such a huge contribution in between. Sheer pace added another dimension to our play for so many years. Those goals early in our League One campaign were huge in giving us the swagger we needed. The one at Leyton Orient in particular. Suddenly we had a lightning quick winger who scored goals.

Scored against Manchester City. Scored against Real Madrid. He even scored against Hull, Watford and Bristol City.

Said he was proper proud to play for us.

I'm going to miss that moment when he looks at the full back and then looks at the byline, the full back knows what's coming and so does the whole stadium and it still happens. I think we'll look back on those as Bradley Orr moments. Another of my favourites was away at Derby when they had Paul Green at right back, in the buildup to a Danns goal. Like a Ferrari overtaking a Nissan Micra on bricks.

Go well, triangular man.

In my opinion it has to be the free transfer from a League Two side who scored the goal that crowned us champions of the Football League, with such a huge contribution in between. Sheer pace added another dimension to our play for so many years. Those goals early in our League One campaign were huge in giving us the swagger we needed. The one at Leyton Orient in particular. Suddenly we had a lightning quick winger who scored goals.

Scored against Manchester City. Scored against Real Madrid. He even scored against Hull, Watford and Bristol City.

Said he was proper proud to play for us.

I'm going to miss that moment when he looks at the full back and then looks at the byline, the full back knows what's coming and so does the whole stadium and it still happens. I think we'll look back on those as Bradley Orr moments. Another of my favourites was away at Derby when they had Paul Green at right back, in the buildup to a Danns goal. Like a Ferrari overtaking a Nissan Micra on bricks.

Go well, triangular man.

Yes, yes, yes.

When he motored past Paul Green I couldn't stop laughing because he just had absolutely no chance of getting anywhere near him, Lloyd knocked the ball 10 yards in front of him, Green was about 5 yards away from and Lloyd got there first and made Green look like the slowest man in the world.

Archived