Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Philly Fox

USA Foxes

Due to the staggered time changes between us and Europe, the game in Copenhagen starts an hour later than usual. 3:45 ET. So no need to second guess yourself or worry if you see a weird time. The other games are unaffected and back on the usual time differences. 10am ET saturday for Spurs and 1130am ET Sunday for West Brom.

19 hours ago, FireFox said:

CNBC apparently.

Oooh. I have to work for a few hours today around the game, but as I think we get all the news/financial channels, I'm pretty sure I can now throw the game on TV in the back instead of using the phone

• 4 weeks later...

Again we've been changed from CNBC to Extra/app/website because of fvcking Swansea/Palace.

It makes sense to show that game, relegation 6 pointer plus American manager plus maybe Pardew's last game... but why didn't they have that game scheduled to begin with.

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, FireFox said:

Apparently ESPN3 commentary will be in Spanish?

Do I try it or find a stream?

I'm going to try it. I don't like streaming unless it's otherwise unavailable. Gol and Peno are the only spanish words we need to know, right? What's red card?

I also like that they say mi amigos so much in pretty much every spanish highlight I've ever seen. It's great being friends with the commentators.

Edited by NewEnglandFox

Tried a stream, it was actually ahead (less delayed) than Watch ESPN 3.

But it went down after 24 minutes, and the others were not great quality.

Spanish commentary isn't too bad I guess, and it's pretty much perfect HD.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone notice Neil Ashton calling Musa a left back? Or was he calling Hernandez our expensive summer signing, left back?

Also mentioned how Shakespeare has been sidelined a bit, though no idea if that is true, don't really trust him. Mahrez and Vardy's wages will also apparently be reduced by 15% if we aren't in the Champion's League.

On 1/2/2017 at 19:23, Detroit Blues said:

I don't see that Leicester's FA cup fixture is televised. Looks like FS1 and FS2 are airing different matches at 10am EST.

Will it be available on Fox sports 2 go? I looked on live soccer TV and the only service that it says it's being aired on is Everton TV, whatever that is.

99.9% sure there won't be any TV or Internet broadcasts of the game here in the States. I'd keep an eye on reddit (or maybe Periscope, ha) to see if anyone is streaming the match online.

On 1/2/2017 at 18:23, Detroit Blues said:

I don't see that Leicester's FA cup fixture is televised. Looks like FS1 and FS2 are airing different matches at 10am EST.

Will it be available on Fox sports 2 go? I looked on live soccer TV and the only service that it says it's being aired on is Everton TV, whatever that is.

Fox making the obvious choice and going with Sutton/Wimbledon and Barrow/Rochdale. They're gonna kill in the ratings.

25 minutes ago, WiFoxes said:

Fox making the obvious choice and going with Sutton/Wimbledon and Barrow/Rochdale. They're gonna kill in the ratings.

To be fair to Fox (which I don't like doing because its coverage sucks), I think Fox is at the mercy of U.K. broadcasters on this one.

2 minutes ago, The_77 said:

To be fair to Fox (which I don't like doing because its coverage sucks), I think Fox is at the mercy of U.K. broadcasters on this one.

Oh I figured that as well. I just dislike everything about Fox's football coverage.

Thankful daily that NBCSN has the Prem.

• Like 2