fox123 Posted 21 July 2014 Posted 21 July 2014 Signed a 4 year contract apparently... The72 @FBL72 39m Leonardo Ulloa will be playing for Leicester City next season after signing a four year contract. (via @AndyNaylorArgus) #BHAFC #LCFC
Bluetintedspecs Posted 21 July 2014 Posted 21 July 2014 Eh up Happy Clapper. . Long time no see How's my grinch mate? have looked in a few times bud but so many miserable fookers not handling close season did not agree with my happy clapping persona
nc_fox Posted 22 July 2014 Posted 22 July 2014 Deeney is a very solid player. I would be quite happy if we get him and that is a decent price for him as well.
weller54 Posted 22 July 2014 Posted 22 July 2014 We've increased bid to 7.5m for Deeney , but has been rejected... Next bid will get him.. Probably similar deal to ulloa.. £8m plus add ons....
lgfualol Posted 22 July 2014 Posted 22 July 2014 I dont want Deeney at all, I'd probably go support someone else if he signs
Mark_w Posted 22 July 2014 Posted 22 July 2014 We've increased bid to 7.5m for Deeney , but has been rejected... Next bid will get him.. Probably similar deal to ulloa.. £8m plus add ons.... http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/95210-lloyd-dyer-to-watford/page-3#entry3002075 http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/95210-lloyd-dyer-to-watford/page-9#entry3015881 Forgive me for thinking you know absolutely nothing about any transfer deal involving Watford and Leicester City.
benpicko Posted 22 July 2014 Posted 22 July 2014 I dont want Deeney at all, I'd probably go support someone else if he signs :^)
weller54 Posted 22 July 2014 Posted 22 July 2014 Only stating what's being reported!!!.. but in my humble opinion I do believe Troy Deeney would be a good signing for us and have thought so for a long time.. I'm aware lots of you are anti the guy and that's your right to have that opinion... Anyway, I dont think we'll get him and he'll probably sign for another premier league side and torment us when we play them!!!!...
HitchinFox Posted 22 July 2014 Posted 22 July 2014 Just been confirmed. Brighton put out a statement...Ulloa has signed a four-year contract with us. http://mobile.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/ulloa-completes-leicester-move-1773896.aspx
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.