Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Lloyd Dyer to Watford

Didn't think we'd have any use of Lloyd in the prem but having watched Ars and Hull in the Cup Final I think he'd have given some of their defenders hissy fits.

Why does everyone love Lloyd Dyer ??? A crappy winger with no ability apart from pace. We're premiership now, the likes of King, Dyer, Nugent and Morgan aren't good enough. We're move onto better things now.

Wait - shouldn't you be celebrating your FA Cup win? Why the sudden interest in Leicester?

I think it would be a shame to see him go, I always liked him and his loyalty to the club. and I think he could offer us something totally different in the Premier League, I know he isn't the box of tricks that Knocky and Riyad are but when you need some raw pace and lets be honest a pretty good delivery Lloyd is a great option. He would give use another string to our attacking bow, with his pace and directness which sometimes we'll need next season. Whatever happens he scored the goal that crowned use League Champions and for that and his years of service I thank him. Plus when I met him in 2009 in the Tigers Car Park he was a top bloke and took time to talk to me and my dad and brother.

Why does everyone love Lloyd Dyer ??? A crappy winger with no ability apart from pace. We're premiership now, the likes of King, Dyer, Nugent and Morgan aren't good enough. We're move onto better things now.

As for this ^^^^^^ WTF! Have you ever actually watched a game of football or are you too busy watching Champions League and all those 'superstars' the 4 players you've mentioned there could play a massive role in our Premier League future, King is a direct, tidy, neat and goalscoring midfield on his day, lets not forget he has scored more goals from midfield that anyone in our clubs history, but no you're right he must be rubbish. Nugent is the first player to score 20+ goals in a season for us since the 1980's but again he's not cut out for the Premier League. Wes Morgan, yeah we should have ditched him back to Forest when we had the chance.......He's club Captain, a total rock and a massively reliable defender, something there are very few of in the Premier League.

Lloyd obviously didn't fancy playing in a team being thrashed most weeks at the bottom of the perm. He might say hi when Watford are promoted next season and you lot come straight back down.

Can Stevie boy pick up his dog on a string still tied to the railings near Vicarage Road? It's looking awfully thin!!!

Lloyd obviously didn't fancy playing in a team being thrashed most weeks at the bottom of the perm. He might say hi when Watford are promoted next season and you lot come straight back down.

Can Stevie boy pick up his dog on a string still tied to the railings near Vicarage Road? It's looking awfully thin!!!

Shame he's joined a team that will be getting thrashed in mid table of the second league.

lol. Bitter cvnt.

Are you a f**king cretin? No silly question, you are definitely one.

I just find his decision really strange. He's looked down an out so many times with us and he's always decided to knuckle down and win his place back. Now he's had the best season of his career and a chance to play in the Premier League and now he decides to quit. So weird.

I really thought he had an affinity with the club as well, maybe I was just being naive.

I thought you lot were getting promoted this season. What happened to that? Oh yeah, Gianfranco resigned when the going got tough and his management skills were really tested (or were they tested when he was relegated with West Ham?).

The bitterest pill is yours. But enjoy your trip to Griffin Park and Bloomfield Road, we're going to Anfield and Old Trafford. 

I think it would be a shame to see him go, I always liked him and his loyalty to the club. and I think he could offer us something totally different in the Premier League, I know he isn't the box of tricks that Knocky and Riyad are but when you need some raw pace and lets be honest a pretty good delivery Lloyd is a great option. He would give use another string to our attacking bow, with his pace and directness which sometimes we'll need next season. Whatever happens he scored the goal that crowned use League Champions and for that and his years of service I thank him. Plus when I met him in 2009 in the Tigers Car Park he was a top bloke and took time to talk to me and my dad and brother.

As for this ^^^^^^ WTF! Have you ever actually watched a game of football or are you too busy watching Champions League and all those 'superstars' the 4 players you've mentioned there could play a massive role in our Premier League future, King is a direct, tidy, neat and goalscoring midfield on his day, lets not forget he has scored more goals from midfield that anyone in our clubs history, but no you're right he must be rubbish. Nugent is the first player to score 20+ goals in a season for us since the 1980's but again he's not cut out for the Premier League. Wes Morgan, yeah we should have ditched him back to Forest when we had the chance.......He's club Captain, a total rock and a massively reliable defender, something there are very few of in the Premier League.

Tbf I don't want to see King anywhere near the starting line-up next season

I'm so glad you reminded me of your existence, someone needed to; I'd forgotten about your inclusion in that tinpot entity you call a football club since we're the big boys now. 

:knockyhat:

Lloyd  :cry: He's been a great servant to the club, and I can't hold any ill feelings for wanting more game time, but would hate to see him go: he's consistent delivery away from being a top winger, and would certainly be good enough for the prem if he chose to stay.

So what if it's Watford that he goes to?

Our business is done with them - they're the ones that can't let it go. If Watford were one of the teams we were playing next season then I'd question his choice, but they're not Some of you need to grow up. We knew he wasn't going to come to our terms otherwise there would have been an earlier compromise. Yes it is a shame he is leaving, but to where does not matter and should not matter to us. Even if it was Forest. 

Anyway, good luck Lloyd. Thanks for the memories and efforts over the past 6 years. The Championship-winning goal vs Bolton will live long in the memory.

Can't add anything else to this, spot on

Family comes first, 3 years at Watford will gross out at more wedge than 1 year with in the perm and then financial uncertainty, understandable, will always love Lloydy...

I'm so glad you reminded me of your existence, someone needed to; I'd forgotten about your inclusion in that tinpot entity you call a football club since we're the big boys now. 

QPR thought they were the 'big boys' splashing the cash only to fail miserably. I think we could swap places after next season.

QPR thought they were the 'big boys' splashing the cash only to fail miserably. I think we could swap places after next season.

Your attempt to use our forum is as laughable as the comments you make on it. I can absolutely guarantee that we won't be splashing the cash. This Pozzo model you absolutely lauded the last time you were here has worked ever so perfectly for you lol

Props to you though, I'd be as far away as possible from this place if I had made the comments you did. 

Your attempt to use our forum is as laughable as the comments you make on it. I can absolutely guarantee that we won't be splashing the cash. This Pozzo model you absolutely lauded the last time you were here has worked ever so perfectly for you lol

Props to you though, I'd be as far away as possible from this place if I had made the comments you did. 

The Pozzo model will work without getting into the financial mess that Leicester managed to get in. You guys had several seasons of being favourites which produced a lot of disappointments.

Congrats on promotion, clearly the best team in the division by far. Your manager is a class guy, treat him well if you struggle a bit next season.

Oh yeah, he'd much rather be thrashed 3-0 at home by Yeovil and 4-1 by Huddersfield.

Archived