Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DangerFox

Are we strong enough?

De Laet's crossing is awful, so there's your answer.

I can't understand the clamouring for "proven premier league players" like who? Who could we realistically tempt away from a proven premiership side who is going to want a reasonable wage whilst sharing Pearson's visions and having a decent attitude and fitting in with the team ethos?

Someone who has just been relegated. I also hope Albrighton hasn't read that!!! :thumbup:

Well done.

By and large his crossing is poor and rarely beats the first man, I'm a fan of De Laet but I just dont; think he's particularly good at crossing.

point 1 - been saying Ulloa needs support from wings to be a lcfchero

point 2 - been saying that De Laet needs to push into midfield

point 3 - too many negative people on here sayin shit that´s not true

With a couple of signings in the right area I thought we could manage mid-table.

Unfortunately I think as soon as injuries hit us, our weak areas (RB, LB, Wings, CM) we will be in for a tough relegation dog fight.

lol so basicly 80% of our team is at a weak point the only areas we don't need to strengthen is strikers and goal keepers ;-)

Are we too strong?

I feel like this should be the real question at hand.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/aug/07/premier-league-preview-leicester-city

The Guardian's view, which is a fair summing up. I agree with the comment on Ulloa; I just hope it comes off.

Already mentioned in 'do they mean us' thread  :thumbup:

Fair analysis, though. 

Strength in depth my friend!

I know what your saying, but maybe we have strength in depth, maybe Pearson is confident with players stepping up with the development squad, or maybe we will have 3-4 players signed by next Friday we will see, I'm just very confident we have a very bright future at top flight football

no we are not. not enough quality signings ulloa will not cut it upson is crap i am very disappointed with the signings 

Why? How the hell can you just assert that he will not cut it?

ermmmm... no. I think you'll find he was Brighton's player of the season last year. And kept more clean sheets than our lot.

Archived