The Horse's Mouth Posted 12 August 2014 Posted 12 August 2014 he gets more birds than hasselhoff I heard
The Horse's Mouth Posted 12 August 2014 Posted 12 August 2014 he made sure he was a bit of a hassell with his lass if you know what I am saying booyah
separator Posted 12 August 2014 Posted 12 August 2014 With the right altitude he could be here for the long haul.
Jordan Posted 12 August 2014 Posted 12 August 2014 Will Leicester be the final destination in his career, or will it be a layover until he connects to a bigger club?
PAPA LAZAROU Posted 12 August 2014 Posted 12 August 2014 If he gets a game lets hope he doesn't go missing.
Finnegan Posted 12 August 2014 Posted 12 August 2014 I heard he's been dubbed the "Messi of the Valleys" in some quarters. Finners, can you confirm? Pretty sure he's English, mate. Less Messi of the Valleys and more Hazard of Hollyoaks.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.