sphericalfox Posted 11 August 2014 Posted 11 August 2014 Five figures? Get a grip Terry you'll break the bank!
jonthefox Posted 11 August 2014 Posted 11 August 2014 What position does he play?. First one to say wingmaker gets a slap.
DANGEROUS TIGER Posted 11 August 2014 Posted 11 August 2014 I hope the lad does well for us, and makes the big time.
Miquel The Work Geordie Posted 11 August 2014 Posted 11 August 2014 I heard he's been dubbed the "Messi of the Valleys" in some quarters. Finners, can you confirm?
Miquel The Work Geordie Posted 11 August 2014 Posted 11 August 2014 That's not even a pun! You've just crowbared the word jet in there, be like going: "I wonder what he had for breakfast, aeroplanes on toast is my guess"
Finnaldo Posted 11 August 2014 Posted 11 August 2014 Honestly lads these puns are getting Boeing now...
Stadt Posted 11 August 2014 Posted 11 August 2014 Honestly lads these puns are getting Boeing now...Let's hope he doesn't go MH370 like our other welsh player
Xen Posted 11 August 2014 Posted 11 August 2014 I b-etihad no trouble making his mind up to come here...
Nalis Posted 11 August 2014 Posted 11 August 2014 He's only a 16 year old lad so he shouldn't have any excess baggage.
Miquel The Work Geordie Posted 11 August 2014 Posted 11 August 2014 I sure hope he's not exceeded the allowance for hand luggage or he could find himself in a spot of bother at theoretical departure gates. I'm doing it right yeah?
cambridgefox Posted 11 August 2014 Posted 11 August 2014 I wonder Sven he will get his first game. Does anyone get it or is it just me?
cjslcfc Posted 11 August 2014 Posted 11 August 2014 I wonder Sven he will get his first game. Does anyone get it or is it just me? ermmmmmm Vassell??
cambridgefox Posted 11 August 2014 Posted 11 August 2014 ermmmmmm Vassell?? No,mine was a long shot.Sven Hasel was a novelist of the Second World War !
veezeeblue Posted 11 August 2014 Posted 11 August 2014 great another pun thread better think of something Lightening fast Mod please dont Mig out!
Basingstoke Fox Posted 12 August 2014 Posted 12 August 2014 Good thing he didn't join Cardiff. Would've been a disaster waiting to happen.
Beliall Posted 12 August 2014 Posted 12 August 2014 First class player. Economy price. Maybe his boots are extra
cjslcfc Posted 12 August 2014 Posted 12 August 2014 No,mine was a long shot.Sven Hasel was a novelist of the Second World War ! ah.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.