Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bellend Sebastian

Should Anti-Tattoo Discrimination be Illegal?

Do you know who I'll discriminate against, people with sleeve tattoos, beards and short back and sides.

FFS man why do you want to look like a clone of every other tosser out there.

I feel sorry for the guy that coined the sleeve, it looked pretty cool for a year or two.

That is my problem with tattoos, they are a fashion item, but fashion by its very nature changes very quickly.

It is already being suggested that as a reaction to hipsters the new fashion trend will be 'normcore' plain t-shirts and jeans, clean shaven and no distinguishing outlandish adornments.

That is my problem with tattoos, they are a fashion item, but fashion by its very nature changes very quickly.

It is already being suggested that as a reaction to hipsters the new fashion trend will be 'normcore' plain t-shirts and jeans, clean shaven and no distinguishing outlandish adornments.

Finally after all these years I'm going to be cool!

One of my older mates was saying that he got turned away from pubs for wearing  a pair of suede shoes he had just bought. Teddy boy jacket narrow tie. smartly dressed yet turned away. They cost him a lot of money too.

What about hair styles? Should someone be turned down for a job if they have dyed or bleached hair/ Some customers might be put off.

I am not disagreeing that wearing a tatto for some jobs would look out of place just saying that in the 21st century people should be more accepting. But they are not jo a certain dress code needs to be adjured to.

I had a perm in the 70's. Curly one. Looked like a mop head. It grew out and I never had another one. I was probably under 21 then. I have always had a good head of hair and a perm was easier to manage.

I had a perm in the 70's. Curly one. Looked like a mop head. It grew out and I never had another one. I was probably under 21 then. I have always had a good head of hair and a perm was easier to manage.

I think we need a photo of that Ken, it sounds incredible.

One of my older mates was saying that he got turned away from pubs for wearing a pair of suede shoes he had just bought. Teddy boy jacket narrow tie. smartly dressed yet turned away. They cost him a lot of money too.

What about hair styles? Should someone be turned down for a job if they have dyed or bleached hair/ Some customers might be put off.

I am not disagreeing that wearing a tatto for some jobs would look out of place just saying that in the 21st century people should be more accepting. But they are not jo a certain dress code needs to be adjured to.

You make it sound like thinking visible tattoos are inappropriate in certain situations is morally wrong and behind the times somehow. There is nothing morally wrong about expecting people to comply with some basic standards when it comes to their appearance. If you want to rebel then rebel, don't then try to blame other people because you've limited your opportunities in life.

By the way that perm sounds outstanding. There must be pics.

I never meant it to sound like that Moose. I am basically agreeing with you. In a civilised society there have to be rules so things do not get out of hand. I was referring to the human psyche formed over the years. If we all looked and dressed thed the same wouldn't be boring?

Humans are often put off by someone different whether it be a disfigurement hairstyle or tattoo. It is natural that has been bred into our genes over the centuries.

I am saying dress code should be ignored but in a perfect world it would be. Humans are not perfect.

Saying that some animals will eat their young if they are born too weak or with a disability so at least it has not come to that for us.

Maybe I am trying to look at things too deep.

I never meant it to sound like that Moose. I am basically agreeing with you. In a civilised society there have to be rules so things do not get out of hand. I was referring to the human psyche formed over the years. If we all looked and dressed thed the same wouldn't be boring?

Humans are often put off by someone different whether it be a disfigurement hairstyle or tattoo. It is natural that has been bred into our genes over the centuries.

I am saying dress code should be ignored but in a perfect world it would be. Humans are not perfect.

Saying that some animals will eat their young if they are born too weak or with a disability so at least it has not come to that for us.

Maybe I am trying to look at things too deep.

I wonder what a disabled baby would taste like?

Archived