Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Foxestalk Football Trivia League-September Edition

You got question no.21 correct. Nope to others though have you thought these two moves might not have occurred in the same window?

Fairly sure that they did - he was in the dortmund squad that reached the 2013 champions league final, and played for bayern last season so must have moved last summer, like ozil.

Fairly sure that they did - he was in the dortmund squad that reached the 2013 champions league final, and played for bayern last season so must have moved last summer, like ozil.

Well, all I can say is that 64/65 days is miles off the correct answer. 

5. Barnsleh

7. 200 days (end of January's window to the end of the summer - can only think a deal was agreed before the end of the season, because date of actual transfer of gotze to when ozil joined arsenal was 2 months)

5 Barnsley?

Barnsley is the correct answer! Point to The Doctor.

The latest table

post-7978-0-99976700-1408628257_thumb.pn

So, Facecloth has extended his lead by a point but it was largely down to 5 points he gained from answering PL goalkeepers question otherwise if The Doctor carries on his impressive form then the gap will surely be reduced next month. The Captain made an impressive début with 4 points but as we have often seen with likes of General Smuts,65RosesFox,Gary Eatfood and Heggsy- many posters fall victim to barren spells after an impressive début month. See you all next month!

Unless I'm mistaken that is in Stoke so a pretty big city to be in.

My hope was because Stoke is a weird place (as I discovered when I had a hotel right near the station and realised the centre of town was a half hour walk to Hanley) it would actually count as the population of Burslem and I'd get it on some weird technicality.

Archived