Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Foxestalk Football Trivia League-September Edition

5. Deepdale

7. Going completely the opposite direction, the full summer transfer window (about 62 days I think that is - 1st July to 31st August).

21. Oldest player?

You got question no.21 correct. Nope to others though have you thought these two moves might not have occurred in the same window? 

5. Deepdale

7. Going completely the opposite direction, the full summer transfer window (about 62 days I think that is - 1st July to 31st August).

21. Oldest player?

Actually, you was not specific enough for your answer to question no.21-You will need to name what competition did he break the record in. Point withdrawn sorry.

7. 63 Days

Incorrect.

Wait - transfer window closed on the 2nd last season due to being a weekend didn't it? 64 then.

5. Walsall?

5. Bradford? Crawley?

All incorrect. 

21. Oldest player to play in seria a and champions league.

23. Tranmere

21.Correct

23. The Doctor got it first mate.

Actually, you was not specific enough for your answer to question no.21-You will need to name what competition did he break the record in. Point withdrawn sorry.

Incorrect.

All incorrect. 

21.Correct

23. The Doctor got it first mate.

Sorry, I just read the question again-turned out The Doctor was right so the point goes to The Doctor not Ross-Kemp sorry.

Archived