Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Newcastle Away

Bought mine on Saturday, got asked which seats I wanted on fox travel, since when do we have reserved seats :S and no seat number on coach ticket either so seemed abit strange

Lets hope you get there before kick-off  lol

As mentioned already, Digital is the place to end up for the post-match session.

Spent a lot of time up there having had an ex there for a few years. Honourable mentions for Perdu, Mushroom and Gotham Town too.  

Heard Sinners is class for birds but obviously didn't venture there with the GF!

Hoping to get there.

Does anyone else think the train prices are crazy?

we dont want to drive so we can all comfortably have a few drinks but £97 return?? Anyone found a cheaper way? (on a train)

Try splitting the tickets on the journey and buy advance single tickets.  For example,  Leicester to York, then York to Newcastle and the reverse to return is £30 cheaper than going Leicester to Newcastle. You might even get it cheaper than that. I'm going up the East Coast, so I cannot help you further.

Just emailed the club regarding when tickets go on sale to silver members, here is their response.

Thank you for your email, Unfortunately we have no confirmed date as to when tickets may go on sale to members as they might sell out before then, any information will be uploaded on to our website as soon as we know.

I'm pretty annoyed by that, tickets went on sale to the last batch of season ticket holders on Monday, so they have had 48 hours to purchase a ticket but still no option for any grade of member to buy one. The club should advertise a release date then just add it is subject to availability.

Does anyone else think the train prices are crazy?

we dont want to drive so we can all comfortably have a few drinks but £97 return?? Anyone found a cheaper way? (on a train)

I have looked again. Cheapest I could find is around £40, saving £50,  splitting the tickets at York. For that you will need to buy a 'Two together' railcard for around £30 before the journey and share the cost with a mate; he can then buy his tickets for £40 as well. You can use the railcard to reduce the cost of other journeys, providing you travel together.

Archived