Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Newcastle Away

How are tickets flying for this?

Anybody else heading up on the Friday too for this? I'm hearing that the best route up is M1 to Sheff then on to the A1 but traffic becomes at a standstill around 1/2 in the afternoon.. so thinking of heading off at 10/11 am.

How are tickets flying for this?

Anybody else heading up on the Friday too for this? I'm hearing that the best route up is M1 to Sheff then on to the A1 but traffic becomes at a standstill around 1/2 in the afternoon.. so thinking of heading off at 10/11 am.

I'm going up on the Friday mate due to work we won't be able to leave till about 1 or 2 though and yea apparently traffics really bad around that time.

Probably go out in Jesmond on the friday night.

So who is going up to Newcastle and staying overnight? Cant wait for this as it will only be my 3rd ever away match and im going with a bunch of mates. Then a night out afterwards. Heard Newcastle is a great night out. Anyone been St James before? Got any good places to go to at night?

Room sorted staying in the travelodge myself, if anyone is interested i think it's £85 if you stay there for the saturday night. Myself I've booked the two nights only £46 for the friday night, but the prices jump up for the saturday.

I'm there mate. Just for one night though!

So who is going up to Newcastle and staying overnight? Cant wait for this as it will only be my 3rd ever away match and im going with a bunch of mates. Then a night out afterwards. Heard Newcastle is a great night out. Anyone been St James before? Got any good places to go to at night?

St James is bang in the centre. Newcastle's city is so dense packed that you can't really go too far wrong. Bigg Market needs to be seen to be believed.

Thanks HEGGSY for sorting out my ticket :)

You ain't gonna find a cheaper one than that. I'll be amazed if you do. We struggling to get there or something?

I managed to get two returns from London for £42 + £27 for a Two Together Railcard. Under £70 for me and my mate plus we've used the railcard twice since, ha! I did book them at the end of July, mind. GAMBLE

Due to the impending arrival of a grandchild, we can't make Newcastle. Have 4 priorities available. If anyone interested please PM me.

Have told my other sons to get their ladies pregnant around september / October time so as not to interfere with the football season!

300!! Was hoping to go to this game but with only 54 points I doubt I'll be able to use my reference.. Bit of a shame cos I've been to every game so far this year so any references would be greatly appreciated. Only looking for 1 ticket...

I think you might just get one.

Archived