Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Newcastle Away

I'm a newcastle season ticket holder but recently moved to bingham, would there be any coach operator that is likely to allow me to travel up north for this game? Would work out cheaper for me than trains or petrol cost, would be traveling alone so no aggro. Also if anyone wants any help on accommodation or where to drink just give me a shout

I'm a newcastle season ticket holder but recently moved to bingham, would there be any coach operator that is likely to allow me to travel up north for this game? Would work out cheaper for me than trains or petrol cost, would be traveling alone so no aggro. Also if anyone wants any help on accommodation or where to drink just give me a shout

Ausden Clark buses wouldn't be a problem I don't think

Going to this with a few mates. Then going on night out afterwards. Never been Newcastle so looking forward to it

One of the best if not the best cities for a night out, just a shame the boat isn't still there, well I don't think it is.

Was a class night club that, especially when it moved a bit side to side and you were on that revolving dance floor.

Just purchased my tickets for this, reasonable priced Mike Ashley may get all this stick from the Newcastle fans but at least doesn't charge astronomical ticket prices, £27 for newcastle united away is really cheap. The problem now lies on deer train fare, plus got to get the accommodation sorted. 

Just purchased my tickets for this, reasonable priced Mike Ashley may get all this stick from the Newcastle fans but at least doesn't charge astronomical ticket prices, £27 for newcastle united away is really cheap. The problem now lies on deer train fare, plus got to get the accommodation sorted. 

"Really cheap"

I don't think it's "really cheap".

The price is reasonable and nothing else.

Archived