Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Newcastle Away

Purchased four tickets today one for my sixteen year old still at school and had to pay full adult price. No reduction for students or any other concession apparently on Newcastle United instruction. I asked more than once to talk to someone about this as the tickets for children were advertised last week as U18 however there is no movement from the club.

Those trying to get an Under-16 ticket I would email Newcastle United F C and ask them what the policy is on concessions explain to them that LCFC are not selling concessions and ask why. We did this last season against Ipswich and basically there was a mix-up between Clubs. If Newcastle are selling concessions to certain age groups Leicester should be doing the same.

This is bizarre.

As I said when I went to Newcastle home games it was always u18 and they had a student price to. I don't know what's going on.

Student and u18 prices are listed on the OS again now. I've just had a £5 refund into my account because they did me an adult instead of student on the Priority Scheme.

Student and u18 prices are listed on the OS again now. I've just had a £5 refund into my account because they did me an adult instead of student on the Priority Scheme.

I have just checked bank statement and noticed we have received £14 refund for my 16 year olds ticket. We had spoke to Jim on Monday after buying tickets and querying prices with sales centre, he wasn't aware it had changed then so looks like they switched back to original pricing.

Checked the bank account today and have received a £14.00refund for my 16 year old sons ticket originally charged £27.00 some one has some sense at last, but why not get it right first time. It's not as if we have never sold tickets for a away game before!!

Anyone found a reasonable train price for this?

I think you'll be lucky to find any cheap tickets for this, you could always try national express see if there doing any deals. Personally I couldn't bare siting on a coach that long. It's a pity you can't get flights from either East Midlands or Birmingham to newcastle for this. 

I think you'll be lucky to find any cheap tickets for this, you could always try national express see if there doing any deals. Personally I couldn't bare siting on a coach that long. It's a pity you can't get flights from either East Midlands or Birmingham to newcastle for this.

You can, I had a look. £186 flying from Birmingham on the 17th October coming back on the 19th.

Archived