Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Newcastle Away

Just emailed the club regarding when tickets go on sale to silver members, here is their response.

Thank you for your email, Unfortunately we have no confirmed date as to when tickets may go on sale to members as they might sell out before then, any information will be uploaded on to our website as soon as we know.

I'm pretty annoyed by that, tickets went on sale to the last batch of season ticket holders on Monday, so they have had 48 hours to purchase a ticket but still no option for any grade of member to buy one. The club should advertise a release date then just add it is subject to availability.

Pretty sure new season ticket holders can't get tickets until it drops to 51 points on Friday. Unless I'm not quite understanding the system?

I have looked again. Cheapest I could find is around £40, saving £50,  splitting the tickets at York. For that you will need to buy a 'Two together' railcard for around £30 before the journey and share the cost with a mate; he can then buy his tickets for £40 as well. You can use the railcard to reduce the cost of other journeys, providing you travel together.

what a helpful person.

We kind of need a flexible ticket - to which you're thinking well expect to pay premium - but the only cheaper return was at 5 pm.

That said, I've never looked at the two together railcard, that's superb, we planning to do a lot of trips so will be so useful.

Just emailed the club regarding when tickets go on sale to silver members, here is their response.

Thank you for your email, Unfortunately we have no confirmed date as to when tickets may go on sale to members as they might sell out before then, any information will be uploaded on to our website as soon as we know.

I'm pretty annoyed by that, tickets went on sale to the last batch of season ticket holders on Monday, so they have had 48 hours to purchase a ticket but still no option for any grade of member to buy one. The club should advertise a release date then just add it is subject to availability.

Tickets don't go on sale to all season ticket holders (50+ points) until Monday. With all away games so far apart from Chelsea selling out to ST holders I doubt they're even expecting it to get to members.

If we're struggling around Christmas time or might get easier.

Pretty sure new season ticket holders can't get tickets until it drops to 51 points on Friday. Unless I'm not quite understanding the system?

My apologies for a minor rant, I got my dates mixed up. Still rankles that there is no solid date for members though, a date for members and general sale should be advertised then simply followed up with 'subject to availability', at least then everybody has an idea of when to buy tickets instead of the club constantly receiving emails like mine.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know how far these tickets went down? Final season ticket level or gold members etc?

The sales criteria for this match was,

Wednesday 8 October Season Ticket Holders with 80+ points

Friday 10 October Season Ticket Holders with 51+ points

Monday 13 October Season Ticket Holders with 50+ points

So it sold out at 80+ points as it is confirmed on the OS away tickets page now.

As someone else said, apart from Chelsea all the aways have sold out at a season ticket level. Some support.

The sales criteria for this match was,

Wednesday 8 October Season Ticket Holders with 80+ points

Friday 10 October Season Ticket Holders with 51+ points

Monday 13 October Season Ticket Holders with 50+ points

So it sold out at 80+ points as it is confirmed on the OS away tickets page now.

As someone else said, apart from Chelsea all the aways have sold out at a season ticket level. Some support.

Thanks for this.

Great support - and the reason I will likely get a season ticket next season. After years of going to away games South of Leicester - when I lived in Bournemouth - it's getting harder to get away tickets. I was lucky to get them for Chelsea and Palace (when a few got sent back).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone else think the train prices are crazy?

we dont want to drive so we can all comfortably have a few drinks but £97 return?? Anyone found a cheaper way? (on a train)

You could try getting singles from Leicester to Sheffield then a return from Sheffield to Newcastle. I've almost done it that way and saved £25.

Archived