Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Father Ted

Newcastle Away

Rang the ticket office 0900 was told no returns by the lady who answered immediately without looking, was not asked for membership number or anything else.

Rang back 1030, was asked for membership number and yes there was a ticket but would collection only which was a problem as I live in Newcastle. I asked if courier could come and collect it and then they said they would send out next day delivery for an extra £5. Seems that a lot depends on who gets your call in the ticket office as to the service you get so it is worth being persistent.

All we have to do now is win.   

Rang the ticket office 0900 was told no returns by the lady who answered immediately without looking, was not asked for membership number or anything else.

Rang back 1030, was asked for membership number and yes there was a ticket but would collection only which was a problem as I live in Newcastle. I asked if courier could come and collect it and then they said they would send out next day delivery for an extra £5. Seems that a lot depends on who gets your call in the ticket office as to the service you get so it is worth being persistent.

All we have to do now is win.   

There's no reason why the club can't send tickets to Newcastle with foxes travel. They did this for me in Blackpool last season and I collected at the ground.

One ticket available for face value. PM if interested.

Having to drop out. Circumstances have changed at my team and I'm now number 1 keeper. Play non league football so not something I can get out of ununfortunately. Absolutely gutted to be missing it.

I ordered AC travel two days ago, will I get paper tickets in the post or if not what do I do?

When I bought mine for the game at Southampton I paid through Paypal and was told to take the email confirmation slip with me. They have never sent a ticket to me through the post

I ordered AC travel two days ago, will I get paper tickets in the post or if not what do I do?

I just turn up at the Local Hero when the buses come they put a board up go up check which coach your on and get on it there will be stewards there to check you on 8-30am I think but Breaky in pub 1st

Archived